8

Christine's pov
When I woke up I saw Kurt walking inside the apartment,he was holding a bag of something.i curiously sat up,I rubbed my eyes and yawned.he jumped a bit and turned around,"Jesus fuck,you scared me Christine!"he said.i giggled,"I'm sorry Kurt."I apologized as I got up."what's in the bag?"I asked and pointed at the bag in his hand,he placed it down on his kitchen counter."Well I was gonna surprise you but,eh surprises are fucking dumb anyway."he said,he opened the bag and took out some food.

"I didn't really have anything to make breakfast with,so I bought us some."he explained,"from the downtown diner?"I guessed."holy fuck how did you know?"he asked,"Well 1)because of the bag and 2)lucky guess I guess."I replied."I didn't know what you like,so I got you pancakes."he said,"good choice,I like pancakes."i said.his face lit up,"I leaned something about you!that's progress!"he cheered.i giggled,"yeah you learned like I like pancakes just like half of the population."I jokingly said.he held my hands,"it's still progress,right?"he asked.

I blushed,staring into his blue eyes.a huge grin was plastered on his face,i snickered."Yeah,it's progress Kurt."i said,I then realized something."Wait,what time is it?"I asked,"uhh I think it's like 12."he replied.i widened my eyes,"FUCK!"I exclaimed."I need to get home like right now!if my parents find out that I snuck out it'll be over for me."I explained,"but aren't we like,the same age?"he asked.

"Yes,but my parents don't think I'm capable enough to do some shit."I replied,"well then I guess we're having breakfast to go,I'll walk you home."he said.i blushed,"really?"I asked.he nodded,"besides,we'll see each other again soon anyway:right?"he asked.i smiled,"of course."I replied.he happily grinned,he put our food back in the bag.