𝐏𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐞.. 𝐖𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠? 💝🌧(?)

Requested by Nightmare_Shade12  !
Bottom Nightmare and Top Error 💖
Includes: Fluff

ERROR SANS POV

Today, I felt bored. And since I had absolutely nothing I could do besides lay on my bed, I decided to for once pull a prank on my husband, Nightmare.
I smile at the thought of it. I need to think about how I'm going to scare him though.

I suddenly get a perfect idea. I'll hide in our closet and as soon as he opens it, I'll jump scare him! Yes! That's it! A basic prank, yeah, but I think it'll work.

I smile proudly as I get up from my bed. I then walk out of my room and try my best to not get caught walking towards Nightmare's room. To my luck, Nightmare nor the gang were here.
Once I got to Nightmare's room, I opened the doors and made sure to close them.

//A/N: I don't have a picture of Nightmare's room or at least a photo I like- So just let your imaginations run wild.//

I then walk over to Nightmares closet and slide the door open, crouching in. I then slide the door shut as I sit down. I can't wait to see the look on Nightmare's face.

...

NIGHTMARE SANS POV

The gang and I went out to go cause some havoc around UnderFell because we all felt like it.
Though I do miss my husband... I wonder what he's doing back at the mansion..
Well, I'll find out soon, we're heading back in a few anyways.

After a few more minutes of messing around, I decided it was time to go. Right now I just want to be with Error. "Boys, come on we're leaving."

THIRD PERSON POV

"Okay, Boss!" Killer exclaims, putting his knife away and saluting, making Nightmare slightly chuckle. The rest are quiet as they have nothing to say.

They then teleported back to the mansion. Nightmare immediately sprinted up to Error's room leaving the gang to do as they please.

NIGHTMARE SANS POV

I walk into Error's room. "Ruru?" I look around his room, but he isn't here. And I would be lying if I said I wasn't sad and disappointed.

I continued looking around the mansion, I know he's here, he wouldn't just leave without saying anything.

Would he?..

No, I can feel his negativity, I know he's here. But where?
I then walk downstairs to the living room, where my boys are hanging out. "Have any of you seen Error.?" I ask them, with slight worry in my voice.

They all looked at each other as if reading each other's minds, and they all turn back to me as they shook their heads. I know I shouldn't be worried, as Ruru can protect himself but my mind can only imagine the worst.

...

ERROR SANS POV

It's been FOREVER and he still hasn't even ENTERED his room. I've heard footsteps walk past his room but nobody's entered yet. I'm more bored out than I was 30 minutes ago.

But there's just no way I'm giving up that easily. Though I do wonder if the others are questioning my whereabouts..

//After an hour and a half.//

NIGHTMARE SANS POV

It's been a while and Error still hasn't shown up, at all. On the outside, I might not look like it, but right now I'm panicking what if he's in trouble and I'm just standing here, like a clueless fool? Or what if the Star Sanses got him?

I walk around in circles panicking. The others were whispering to each other, and I could feel their eyes on me.

The whispering stopped and Cross spoke up. "He's fine Boss, everything is going to be okay." But that didn't help.

"What if he's hurt? He hasn't come back and it's been-"

"Boss. I'm sure he's okay, though you need to relax your mind right now. Don't worry, we'll talk to you as soon as we hear from Error." The others looked at me with slight smiles on their faces and nodded. I calmed down a bit and smiled, I then walked upstairs to my room opening the door and closing it slowly.

ERROR SANS POV

After what felt like an eternity, I heard footsteps coming towards the door. Nightmare must have opened the door and entered the room. I heard footsteps walk towards his bed and I heard a soft 'thump' on the bed and a groan was heard afterwards. Oh. Must have had a bad day..

Should I continue with the prank? Or should I go out there and calm down my husband?..-

//// Cliffhanger because I want y'all to vote on which choice- Teepee. ////