𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬. 🍋

This is FGOD Error. Created by Harrish6
•lemon. If you don't like lemon just don't read this chapter.
•Contains Fluff and angst(?)

.......
It was dark.. Error couldn't see a thing. He couldn't even move. He started to panic. Where was he?..

He heard a mumble, and it soon became clear to hear.

'Useless..'

'Just die.'

'FATES puppet.'

'Monster'

'Heartless'

'STUPID GLITCH'

'GOOD FOR NOTHING'

'DIE'

'DIE'

'DIE'

'DIE'

'DIE!!'

Then all of a sudden, the voices stopped. He couldn't hear them anymore. And he was glad.. But he wondered where they went. It was still dark, but he was glad the voices weren't talking.

Error sat up, breathing heavily. He had another nightmare... Although it stopped. Not like the other times before. He looked around, he was on...Nightmares bed? His breathing got faster.

Where is Nightmare?

How did he get here?

Are the others safe?.

He suddenly felt a slightly warm embrace.. He looked up to see Nightmare, with a worried look on his face. Oh how Error felt relieved to see him...

"Are you alright?.. You had a nightmare.." Error looks at him. "I'm fine Nightmare.."

Nightmare sighs. His face softens. He looks at me "If I sleep with you, you think you would be able to sleep well?"
I blushed, hesitant, I nodded. He smiles, walking to the bed laying down and pulling me close to him.

Now I was laying on his 'chest.' I felt comfortable. "Hey Error?" I look up at him. "Hm?.."

. . .

"I love you. So much."

My eyes widened. Did- Did I hear him right?.. No.. I don't believe what I heard.

I stare at him in shock. He notices, and he smiles.

Suddenly I feel his lips press against
mine..

It felt.. amazing. We stayed like that for a few minutes.

Sadly, not all good moments last forever. We both had to pull away, to breathe.

But as soon as he felt like that was enough, Nightmare kissed me again. This time though, with more tongue. Soon enough our tongues were fighting for dominance. Nightmare surprisingly won.

He then explored my mouth. Leaving no spot untouched by him. I moan slightly. He then aimed for my neck. Leaving bite marks and hickeys on it. I moan. I can feel him grin, as he continues to leave his love marks on my neck.

And after that.

Well.. uh..

The rest is history..--