'𝐎𝐡 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬..' 💝

This was rushed so..... Yeah

"BOYS!!!"

Oh shit.-

...

Error was in the living room with his 'children' when he heard Nightmare yell and immediately looked at Cross, Killer, Horror, and Dust, death staring them.

"What did you kids do now?"

Killer and Cross looked at each other with widened eyes. Horror rubbing the back of his neck, while Dust suddenly became interested in the lovely black carpet on the floor. Horror opened his mouth to answer but was cut off by Killer.

"Uhm- Well- We....We may have uh-...." Killer hesitated, Error narrowed his eye sockets

"You all what?"
Error looked at Cross who was nervously playing with his 'fingers.'

"Well- We may have gone through a tiny bit of Mom's diary..?"

Error facepalmed.
"Oh, my stars." Cross chuckled nervously.

"It was only a tiny bit Dad! We don't know how he found out..-" Cross then hesitated before speaking. "But..- Could you...maybe try to convince him not to kill us?.."
Cross looked at Error with puppy eyes. The others followed along.

Now the children we're looking at Error with puppy eyes.

Error sighed.
"Fine. But if you boys do this again I'M going to be the one to beat your asses." He threatened. The gang quickly nodded, all they wanted was to live to see another day.

Error then left the living room, going upstairs to Nightmare's room.

Once he got to the door of Nightmare's room he heard loud mumbling coming from behind the door. He knocked.

"Who is it?!" Nightmare growled.

"It's me Nighty." Error said in his calmest voice.

"Oh..- Come in."

Error opened the door to find Nightmare on his bed holding his diary. He also spotted a few broken vases.
Geez, did the 'kids' make him THAT angry?

"Are you alright? Your room is a mess." Nightmare looked at Error and then back at his diary.

"Yeah. Sorry, I just got pissed off." Error nodded, understanding. He then walked to Nightmare, trying to avoid the broken glass on the carpet, and sat down next to him. He then stared into Nightmare's eyes and grabbed his hand.
Error could see the teal blush appear on Nightmare's face.

"They didn't look too deep into the diary, did they?" Error asked. Nightmare hesitated, not sure.

"...I don't. Think so.."

Error smiles, "As long as they don't tease you about anything. And if they do I'll beat their asses."

Nightmare chuckles. "Heh, okay." Error then kissed Nightmare. The kiss was passionate. They both enjoyed it. Although they must have forgotten the mess Nightmare had made.

...

The next thing they know is they're cuddling with each other, enjoying the warmth of one another.

And the rest of the gang? They're just grateful they're still alive.

(450 words!)