"𝐅𝐢𝐥𝐭𝐡𝐲 𝐋𝐢𝐚𝐫." (🌧/💝) REWRITE

(Credits to my dear bestie for the idea!)
Plot:
Nightmare cheats on Error with Killer, thinking he could get away with it. Unfortunately, Error found out.

Rewrite: Nightmare cheats on Error with Killer and Error finds out. Nightmare realizes the damage he has caused and tries his best to make it up to Error. He breaks up with Killer and obeys all of Errors commands in hopes to earn his love and trust again. (Basically he's now a simp.) Does it work? I don't know, find out.

( FLUFFY ANGST )

...

He knows.

THIRD-PERSON POV

Error was currently in the living room, pacing around back and forth. He was worried sick about his boyfriend Nightmare. He had left 5 hours ago with only a note left behind, he was beginning to think of the worst scenarios. Nightmare could be injured, he could be dead even!

Error flinched as soon as he heard the door open. He ran towards the door, his soul giving a hopeful, desperate aura.

He knows..

"Nightmare! " Error cried out, running to his boyfriend hugging him tightly. Nightmare was stiff from shock, but he hugged back after calming down.
.
.
.

Error started to sense the nervous aura coming from Nightmare. He was a bit confused, "Nightmare.. What's wrong? You seem... nervous.?" The goopy skeleton flinched. He started to sweat a little, and his aura grew.

'What do I tell him? Think Nightmare, think!'

Error looked at his boyfriend with concern in his 'eyes.' Nightmare rubbed the back of his neck, sighing.
"Sorry Ruru... I'm just stressed..? " He chuckled, unsure of himself. Errors eyes narrowed.

He knows.

"Okay, sure.. Just don't scare the shit out of me like that again. Where were you anyway?." Error huffed. Nightmare hesitated.

" I was hanging out with Killer, in OuterTale. " He said, as if that was the most obvious thing in the world. That didn't help with Error's mood. He only got more upset than he was before. But of course he didn't say anything, sure, he was jealous, but he shouldn't be making a big deal out of it.

"Okay.. But don't do that again, got it?"

" I won't. And I'm sorry.. my love. " Error immediately noticed his hesitation. He scoffed. What the fuck is up with him?

"Your apology is accepted." Error glared, and Nightmare ran upstairs, most likely to his room. Error found this suspicious, and decided to take a look on why Nightmare was acting like he was hiding something.

He walked upstairs to Nightmare room, opening the door slowing. Error eyes widened as he saw what was on Nightmares bed.

Killers jacket.

Error looked around to see if Nightmare was in the room.

No sign of him.

Error was in shock, so many questions popping up in his head. What was Killers jacket doing here? That was the main question in his head. He then heard someone walk in the room.