𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐚𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 (💝)

Art belongs to its rightful owner.
REWRITTEN CHAPTER! (ISH)

THIS ONESHOT INCLUDES:
FLUFF
ERRORMARE (OBVIOUSLY)

ERROR SANS POV

I stare at my boyfriend while he's looking up at the stars. Their shine reflects on his face, especially his eyes, making them glow a light teal. I smile lovingly at him. Looking at Nightmare is something I could do all day, and everyday..

"The stars are beautiful in OuterTale...aren't they?" Nightmare says in awe as he turns to look at me, interrupting my thoughts with a small smile plastered on his face. I look up at the sky, letting out a scoff as I turned back to look him in eye.

"Please, these stars are nothing compared to the one star beside me." The words that come out of my mouth are true, and I stare at him with a grin. I then watch as blush appears on his face. He then chuckled in embarrassment. I smirk, staring at him.

"You're such an idiot Error..." He responds, his face still as bright as a star. I laugh crossing my arms as I remarked, "I'm your idiot though."

He sighs in defeat, giving up trying to a playfully argue with me as he gave me a small smile, but it was gone as soon as it came.
"Indeed you are. You're mine, and mine only." He looks at me with a serious expression. I smile softly,
"And in return, you are mine. No one will ever be given permission to touch me aside from you." His serious expression melts back into a relieved expression full of love. He leans his head onto my shoulder.

".I love you..." I smirk, deciding to tease him just a little bit, just a little.

"I'm sorry, what was that? I couldn't hear you." I giggle quietly as he sighs, before repeating a bit louder.
"I love you idiot." I chuckle in response. I give him a small kiss on his head.
"I love you too Nighty." He lifts his head up and looks at me. He gives me a peck on the cheek.

I then get tired of his little affection, deciding to receive more, I kiss him on the lips passionately. He seemed surprised, but he kisses back.

It was a long kiss. I wish it lasted forever, but we both were running out of air. Something I didn't know we needed to have. A shame really.

Nightmare was the first to pull away. He smiles and lays on my chest. "I'm tired.." I chuckle.
"You can sleep on me Nighty." As soon as I responded, I could hear hear soft snoring and I look down to see Nightmare had already fallen asleep.

A pleasant sight to see..

I decided I would go to sleep as well. I close my eyes and everything goes dark.

...

STILL A SHORT CHAPTER.
482 WORDS