𝐀 G͎͚̥͎͔͕ͥ̿𝐥i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣ𝐭c͔ͣͦ́́͂ͅ𝐡 𝐈𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐦.

so many people voted for this LMAOO

LEMON/SMUT FOR NOW

⚠️RUSHED.⚠️

HUMAN 𝐌𝐀𝐅𝐈𝐀 𝐍𝐌 𝐗 𝐇𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐑/𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐍 𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐑 𝐀𝐔

。。。

THIRD PERSON POV

The 'Yeux De La Mort' —also known as 'Eyes Of Death' gang— were a group of savage beasts, ferocious killers, and the best of the best. Every single person in that gang was incredibly talented, skilled, trained to the brim.

Their leader, Nightmare, was the most brutal man ever. Hence the name, he was cold, cruel, a sadist, and would kill you if he felt like it, either if he was in a bad mood and you pissed him off, or if he had a reason.
If anything, in any situation the main reason was you meant no good to him. He killed off those he deemed 'useless' or 'unhelpful.'

The Yeux De La Mort followed a code. A vow they pledged before doing anything else.
Ultimate loyalty, worship, and gratefulness to their leader, their king.

Anyone who dare break this sacred vow is met with a punishment. Slow, painful, terrifying torture. Four people, have dedicated their entire life into worshipping that man.

Killer. A goofball who has extremely well aim, and very emotional with those he cares about. Nightmare uses him to kill troublemakers who get in his way—indirectly—. Don't let that fool you though, he's a big baby, and almost married his knife once.

Cross, one who tends to take things much too seriously. Yet, is the biggest comedian of the four. He is used for torturing prisoners they catch, breaking, and squeezing out any truths that they need. Also very much in love with chocolate.

Horror, (Nightmares favorite.) is the tallest of the squad, and disposes the dead bodies by eating them if necessary. He has trouble speaking due to certain traumatic events. (The cutest.)

Dust, a smart mouth. He has very big attitude with everyone, his specialty is that he's very quick. Very agile. Usually, he likes hiding during missions, he blends in wherever he finds most fitting.
.
.
.

This gang was powerful, no one ever dared to mess with them. Sure, they had rivalries, but no wars were waged.

Except, of course, for the Lumière De La Foi—referred to as Light Of Faith— a group of idiots. Not necessarily a gang of bad people, but more of...wannabe nerds. They were people who thought they could solve the worlds problems with a wave of their hands. Naive little ones.

Except for one manipulative bastard. Ink.
Everyone in the Yeux De La Mort , learned to hate him with a passion. They never were told why to hold a grudge against him, only that Ink was a massive bitch, and their leader despised him.

The group Light Of Faith always wanted to stop Nightmare in any way possible. And thought it was difficult to get rid of them, somehow they always managed to have... help.

It was strange, for the longest time it seemed someone had been hacking Ink's information, along with his group, and sending everything directly to Nightmare himself. The only thing this hacker revealed was his codename.