𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 💝

(A/N: The photo has Nothing to do with this oneshot.)

THIRD PERSON POV

Nightmare read his book under a tree. He looked up, seeing parents with their children, kids playing tag, villagers doing they're own thing, and he sighed. Seeing all those people giggling, laughing, telling jokes, and just being happy in general, made him upset. Why couldn't he do that?

Oh, thats right. He was the guardian of Negativity, therefor everyone hates him. They all think he's the cause of their negative emotions. He sighed, closing his book.

...

Geno climbed up a tree, giggling quietly. He looked down, seeing Nightmare sitting down, a book next to him. Geno noticed Nightmare's upset face. He looked like he was on the verge of tears.

»CRACK«

Geno yelped, a branch below him had split in two, looks like he was to heavy. Luckily, he had landed 2 feet away from Nightmare.

Geno groaned, rubbing his head as he looked up to see Nightmare looking at him with wide eyes. He chuckled nervously.

"..Hey?.-" Nightmare cupped Geno's face.

"Why did you do that Geno?! You could have been seriously hurt! Killed even!!" Nightmare hugged him, literally squeezing the hell out of Geno.

Geno could barely breathe, but managed to speak. "I-I'm okay— But— I— I can't breathe-" Nightmare then realized, and immediately let go. Geno gasped for air.

"S-Sorry Geno! But seriously! Think before you act!" Nightmare flicked Geno's head. "Ow!" He said, rubbing his forehead.

...

Geno and Nightmare were blabbering about, stuff. And yes, Geno's head was still aching.

Nightmare is tougher than he looks.

Geno turned his head to Nightmare. "Nightmare, why are you so into books?" Nightmare looked at Geno, then at the ground. He thought about it.

"I just think books are entertaining, and you learn a thing or two!" He said, smiling. Geno chuckled.

"Okay then!"

...

(A/N: Im sorry- I had no ideas.-)