'𝐈 𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐨 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝑺𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎.'

HUMAN AU!!
SMUT WARNING!!!

IF YOU DISLIKE SMUT I ADVICE YOU TO NOT READ THIS.

This is the dirtiest chapter I've ever written.

...

  NIGHTMARE POV

I've noticed that Error has been sneaking out often. He thinks I don't know. Ridiculous. I mean, how would I not know? He might have been sneaky as hell, but it was obvious to me when he lied.

I just know he's going out to be with someone.
But who..

I nervously twiddled with my fingers. I wasn't one to have nervous habits, but when it came to Error.. he made me feel strange, I've never felt anything like it. He means the world to me, and I guess I'm jealous— maybe even scared to see him being the same towards others.
It was weird, even I didn't understand it myself.

I'll simply confront him later. I don't even know if he'll be back.

Honestly, why does he make it seem so secretive? All he has to do is simply tell us, tell me that he's seeing someone.. I'm his best friend, why would he keep something from me?

I'm sure I'm capable of handling it. Even if he does admit he's in love, with someone else. What then? Will I just have to push him way? Ignore him?

No.

Now is not the time Nightmare, all you have to do is wait for that Error to get here without overthinking. It's that simple.

...

Damn, how long is it going to take? It's been an hour and a half at best!

I was about to give up, when I heard the sound of a door open and when I turned to see who it is was.. I saw Error. He yawned as he made his way into the kitchen.

"Where were you," I mumble. He turns to look at me and he seemed surprised. He brushed his hand through his hair.

He said huskily, "I didn't think you'd be awake."

Oh god. Hearing his voice made my knees weak.
I wanted more than anything for him to pin me and whisper naughty things into my ears. I yearned for his touch.

I eyed him, looking at what he wore.
He had a blank tank top I'm guessing and he wore a dark gray sweater over it. He had dark navy blue ripped jeans. My eyes trailed down to his shirt, as I bit my lip staring at his very noticeable abs.

Immediately, I met Errors gaze with my own and he seemed to have noticed I was checking him out.
Oh god, how embarrassing...

He chuckled and walked closer to me, wrapping his arms possessively around my waist. Leaning in closer until I could feel him breathing on my ear. I shivered, sucking on my bottom lip.

"You're so sensitive." Error whispered into my ear, and I held in any sounds threatening to spill out of my mouth.

"S-Shut up.." I huff. He laughed and he buried himself into my neck, inhaling my scent.

"Why aren't you asleep, darling."

Darling?... I blushed as I tilted my head to the side. He took this as an opportunity and started licking all the sensitive parts on my neck.
I felt my Adams apple come to life, and I turned red.