𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐀𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐚'𝐬

Alphas:
Ink
Error
Nightmare

Beta's:
Cross
Dust

Omega's:
Horror
Dream
Killer
Blue

I would say this is like a pt 2 to "Two Mated Alpha's" but it's not because it's a diff plot and everything. It's almost like a rewrite except there are different events here. I didn't like the first one so I tried writing a better one for you guys haha.

Nightmare doesn't know who Error is lol, he can only sense that Error is his mate.

Error's phobia is less active, or not even there at all when around Nightmare, but when it comes to anyone else he'll break their bones if they try to touch him— besides Blue, Blue is an exception but still gets a bit irritated because Nightmare hates when people touch Error. Soooo yeah.

。。。

THIRD-PERSON POV

Nightmare was laying down on the couch watching TV. It was a bit quiet today, the Star Sluts weren't trying to attack him. That was odd, either they were planning something or they finally took the hint and were scared off. To lift Nightmare's ego, of course, he thought the second option made sense.
.
What he didn't know, however, is the Star Sanses were threatened, beaten, and tortured.
Why?

Nightmare's mate had found out what they had done, so he took action.

。。。

Error stood from his seat, watching in amusement as Dream and Ink attempted to trap him. Easily enough, he tied them with his strings, letting them hang from the ceiling.

"What do you want from us Error?! We haven't bothered your stupid anti-void, nor have we created any AUs!" Ink desperately shouted. His left arm was completely broken, and he was bleeding out.

Dream, however, probably had a few cracks in his skull. Dream's hair was covered in blood. His leg was broken as well.

Dream was Ink's mate, so of course it hurt him to hear Dream crying out in pain.

Blue was left unharmed, but he could only watch helplessly as he saw the three go at it.

"Please. That's not the reason I'm doing any of this. It's much more important."

Dream opened his mouth to speak, but the only thing that came out was a yelp. Error waved his hand and Dream's arm started twisting in the opposite direction. He cried out, Ink struggling to escape the strings.

Dreams hair was a mess. All three of them were dripping with cold sweat.

"Now I want to know, which one of you fuckers hurt my mate. And don't fucking bullshit me." Error growled.

"What?! We don't even know who your mate is!" Ink barked back.

"I'm gonna ask again then: Who, the, fuck, hurt, my mate, Nightmare?"

All three of them froze. Error quirked a brow. He then turned to look at Blue.

"I'll let them go if you tell me who did it." Error showed a sarcastic smile. Ink and Dream looked at Blue desperately. Their eyes begged him to lie.