𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐞𝐭 𝐌𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫

So Dom Error & Sub NM won, but next oneshot is going to contain Dom NM and Sub Error 😼😼 cuz like come on its sub Error 🙄😋 and because a few people were begging for it 😇

(Sorry for the disappointment to some of you 😭😭)

HUMAN AU (because that makes the smut easier on my part and more enjoyable for your part.)

Also Nightmare is wearing the classic revealing maid dress.

we're going right into it y'all. Your welcome.
😇
🙏

。。。

THIRD PERSON POV

Error, who was currently sat in his king sized bed, hummed in delight as he watched one of the newly hired maids -who was near the bathroom door- bend down to pick up pieces of trash.—that he had placed there purposely.—revealing his long, smooth slender legs and thighs.
Soon he began wondering what those beautiful legs would look like wrapping around him. And his face was so gorgeous, no flaws to be seen at all.

His lips were always very plumb, a natural dark shade of pink. Oh the way those lips would feel like wrapped around his cock.
It was such a dirty thought, but he always found himself getting hard unable to feel relief from the man who caused it.

Error knew what privacy and personal space was. He truly did. Despite that, he wanted to fucking rip off Nightmares clothes and let his hands wander that small body of his, listening to those sweet moans while he rammed into the maids ass.

'I bet he'd feel so warm and tight.'

He was obsessed with the maid, pampering him with attention, and always wanting to be near the other. Nightmare had never showed nor voiced any objections to anything Error said or did, only giving surprised reactions and flustered expressions.

Although the maid was stubborn and very straightforward with anyone else, he seemed to be very obedient, very... quiet for Error.

He never knew whether it was the reason Nightmare could never find enough confidence to bark out any smart remarks—like he did with others—and was just afraid of Error. Or whether it was because he enjoyed it: the attention, the flirting.

Whatever the purpose or reason, he never denied his master anything.

So Error wanted to take just a little bit of advantage. Would Nightmare finally refuse to what he would soon demand from the smaller male?
Very carefully he watched as Nightmare walked into the bathroom that was a few feet away from his bed disappearing from his view.
.
.
.

He was going to find out.

。。。
Several Minutes Later
。。。

"Nightmare, my darling, come here. I'd like to ask something from you." The maid perked up, hearing the tone in his masters voice. It was different, not the usual sly and flirting tone he usually had.
He had stopped what he was doing, leaving the broom off to the side and walking out of the bathroom towards the bed.
Immediately, his face flushed red.

Error was almost shirtless, the clothing he was wearing didn't cover much since it was see-through. Nightmare bit his bottom lip as his eyes traveled down to places it shouldn't. He flinched slightly when he heard a low growl. The smaller male looked up and saw Error staring at his body, and Nightmare could only bite back a whine. He felt like he was getting stripped naked by Error, and those eyes held so much lust behind them.