𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐀𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐚'𝐬.

If you're wondering how tf I got this idea, well I was listening to music and I just started to imagine random scenarios of Errormare, and I suddenly had this like cool vision of Error and Nightmare as alphas that were both mated to each other.

Also because my friend requested smt like this.
.
Nightmare meets Error while fighting Ink and Dream in the anti-void, whilst Blue is on the side watching the fight nervously. His gang is there too and they tried their best to fight as well, but had gotten pretty bad injuries, so it was only Nightmare fighting. Error shows up and Nightmare just senses & smells that Error is his mate, despite them both being alphas.

ERROR'S VOICE DOES NOT GLITCH IN THIS AU, IT TAKES TOO MUCH TIME TO WRITE HIS DIALOGUE THAT WAY. 😭

THIS IS LIKE RANDOM PLOTS AND IDEAS SO YOU DONT HAVE THE RIGHT TO JUDGE ME. 😡😰😭

OMEGA'S:
.
BLUE
KILLER
HORROR
DREAM

BETA'S:
.
DUST
CROSS

ALPHA'S:
.
NIGHTMARE
ERROR
INK

YOU DONT LIKE IT? WELL IM SORRY FOR YOU. ☺️

...

NIGHTMARE'S POV

I manage to dodge Ink's attack, my tentacles aiming for his neck. Dream's arrows went flying past me, almost hitting my damn face. I growl, trying my best to attack Ink and Dream as well as protect my boys. My eyes catch Blue, who was awkwardly standing there. He wasn't fighting...

I mean I'm not complaining, I'm just confused.

I feel a strong sting in my left arm and I hiss in pain. I knew immediately what had happened. I was too distracted and Dream managed to hit me with one of his arrows. I grip my left arm with my right hand, glaring at Dream.

He then frowned, "Please don't make us do this, Nightmare. We're only trying to help." I scoff, 'trying to help' my ass. I shook my head, turning to where my boys lay on the floor.
I knew I had little time to get out of here. Their injuries are bad, I have to heal them... but Dream and Ink won't give me enough time to do so.

But before Ink could splatter paint all over me, there were strings that lowered from a portal above us and wrapped around him.

Ink was in shock, and assuming by that nervous/worried aura of his, he knew exactly who those strings belonged to. Whoever the person was, they meant trouble.

Ink was thrown towards Dream, and they toppled over each other.

I rushed over to the gang, my tentacles circling around them protectively. I didn't know what the hell was happening, my mind was lost.

I was busy trying to heal them quickly, until I caught a whiff of a delicious scent, and I purred softly in delight.

My mate was here.
.
.

I heard a husk, deep, angelic voice.

"Why the fuck are you here Ink." A growl followed, and I was too mesmerized to even think correctly. "Look at this mess. You don't want your little boyfriend to suffer because of your actions, do you?"
Ink and Dream stood up, they were a bit dizzy from what had happened earlier.

"It wasn't our fault Error, believe us, we didn't start this fi-" I didn't even want to hear it from him.

I roared in anger, "Don't even start this shit Dream! Everyone here knows you and your boyfriend like to start fights everywhere with no reason at all." I looked behind me, and I saw that Horror and Killer were unconscious, Dust and Cross were on the verge of passing out. I'm wasting time.

I heard a portal opening in front of me. I smelt the delicious chocolate scent, I slowly looked up and froze almost immediately.
Standing in front of me was the hottest guy I've ever seen. He was tall, and his face was extremely handsome.
He stared at me intensely, I blush and I bit my lip to stop myself from releasing a small whimper that was bubbling in my throat.
I completely forgot about the arrow in my arm.
.
.
.
I couldn't feel the gang's aura, I turned around in a panic. They were gone.
I looked back up at my mate desperately.

He seems to understand what I was worried about, and he knelt down with a smile. He was inches away from my face as he spoke, "They're safe, they'll be fine. Ink, Dream, and Blue are gone as well, now it's just me and you." I sighed in relief.
He lifted my left arm and I winced, he froze immediately. "Did I hurt you?" He sounded worried.
I was genuinely surprised that despite having just met me, he cares so much. My face felt hot. I shook my head and he melted back into his relaxed form.

...

"I'm going to pull it out, are you ready.?" I had both my arms wrapped around his neck, and I was in a panic. Taking an arrow out myself is one thing, having someone else do it for me was another. I was in a panic. My hold around him tightened when he had a grip on the arrow.
"Hey, hey... Look at me, everything's gonna be fine. It'll be quick." My breathing calmed down just a little bit. He whispered comforting words in my ear. He ripped the arrow out and I yelped. It hurt a lot more than I thought it would. I was shaking, and he hugged me tightly.
"See? It was over quick, love."

I passed out.

...
(A/N)

THIS IS JUST RANDOM, I DIDNT DO ANY PLANNING. THIS WAS SHORT BECAUSE I DIDNT REALLY HAVE ANY IDEAS.
I COULD CONTINUE THIS IF YALL WANT ME TOO I GUESS.

DO YALL WANT ME TO CONTINUE???

WE STAN ERRORMARE.

🕺

By the way, I changed the cover for this oneshot book. 😗