𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭. 💝🌧

// Sorry for not updating this- I made a long ass chapter for my apology-? • v • Oh And the photo has NOTHING to do with this oneshot- Just thought it was cute. And it doesn't belong to me •o• //

// Angst? Fluff? I don't know, whatever you think it is. //

Plot:
Nightmare is bored, but after a while he starts to think about his past, remembering his childhood best friend After!Sans, or also known as Geno. He would remember the fun times he had with Geno. Before he went missing that is. Nightmare still wonders where his childhood friend is. And then went to go see Error. //

// ! This takes place in the F-GOD AU ! //

NIGHTMARE'S POV

I watch through the windows of my bedroom, looking at the red and black painted sky. What a sight to see. I stand in front of the window, expecting to see a type of monster, or human. Which is unlikely. It was a few minutes until I felt like laying on my bed. I sigh, disappointed but not surprised, walking away from the window I plopped onto my bed.

Right now, I assume Horror is trying to finish all the snacks, again. Dust being the one trying to stop him, Cross being the idiot and doing whatever the hell he wants, and Killer, sharpening his knife for his 'lovely knife collection.'

Staring at the ceiling, I wonder how I ended up with those idiots.

Oh right. It all started when those bastards made me suffer so much, I ate that black apple. I growl just thinking about them.

'Stupid bullies.'

Turning to my side, I close my eyes.

// FLASHBACK //

" Come on slow poke! " A younger skeleton giggled. While another skeleton is seen, running and out of breath. Once he met the other taller skeleton, he took a deep breath.

" H-Hey! You cheated! B-Bastard!. " In truth, the younger skeleton felt awful for calling his best friend that. The older skeleton looked back, and laughed.

" Don't be so sour Nighty! I only ran off like 5 minutes before! " You could hear the sarcasm in his tone. Nightmare huffed. " S-Still!... Just please don't do that again Geno..- "

Geno sighed, smiling. Then he went to squeeze Nightmare into a hug.

" Okay! I promise! "

// END OF FLASHBACK //

Nightmare chuckled softly, remembering that moment. How when they were younger they would try to explore everything they could. Well, mostly everything. Back then Nightmare was pretty much scared of almost everything. Therefor Geno teased him about being such a scaredy-cat. Nightmare would get upset and try to strangle Geno.

Good times.

Whats surprising is Nightmare actually missed those moments with Geno.

...

" Look Nighty! I made the both of us flower clowns! " He giggled. " W-Wow! They're so pretty Geno! " Nightmare's face lit up. " Oh I know! But nothing can compare to your beauty! " His face held a proud grin.

Nightmare blushed. " S-Stop it Geno-.. " He pouted.

...

" Nightmare, are you okay? Your shivering. " Geno's face held worry. Nightmare turned to look at him. " I- I'm fine Geno! Just cold that's all- " And then a jacket plopped on Nightmare. He yelped, surprised but then looked at Geno. He grinned proudly.

" There! Don't ask where I got it... Heh- "

Nightmare blushed, but also looked at Geno in confusion and worry.

" Haha! Anyways! "

...

Nightmare smiled sadly, remembering Geno at a time like this hits hard. He wonders if Geno is still out there in an AU somewhere.

He hadn't seen him in a few hundred years.

Geno was probably dead anyway. It hurt Nightmare's soul to think about that. As of his life right now, he has a new family. A new life. His brother- is now an enemy. But hey, at least he's stronger, he has power. He's the 'king' of negativity.

He likes his new life so far, besides dealing with a group of idiots, and having his brother turn against him.

'...Where are you Geno?.'

He doesn't know anymore.

All this thinking made Nightmare tired.

...

So..
...

Nightmare sat up, stretching and yawning.
'Huh. No screaming. That's odd.'

He shrugged.

'Eh, probably nothing to worry about.'
He then opened a portal, and walked through.

On the other side, was Error. And he smiled.

" Heya Ruru.. "

Error turned to the deep tired sounding voice. Once he saw Nightmare, he chuckled. "H-Hey Night." Error then went back to what he was doing. Knitting. Causing Nightmare to chuckle.

"I almost forgot you were a 'grandma'" Nightmare said with a grin.

Error scoffed. " Y-Yeah yeah. So, w-what are y-you doing here.? " Error asked, turning to Nightmare.

"I've been wanting to ask something..." Error turns his attention to Nightmare. Now interested in the conversation. // Like he wasn't before 😒//

" I'm listening. "

...