𝐀𝐧 𝐀𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐚 𝐋𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐚 & 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐎𝐦𝐞𝐠𝐚. PART 1

THIS IS A LAMIA ERRORMARE AU, AND IT INVOLVES THE LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT TYPE OF THING.

TW: KIDNAPPING, LAB EXPERIMENTING, MENTIONS OF BLOOD, AND SLIGHT GORE (IN PT 2 OR 3)

IF YOU DON'T LIKE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING, I SUGGEST YOU DON'T READ THIS.

// CREDIT TO csecsoki  FOR THE WHOLE PLOT/IDEA!! //

SIDE NOTE: ERRORS STRINGS ARE ALMOST— ALIVE?? THEY CAN MOVE, GRAB, INJURE, OR KILL ANYONE OR ANYTHING AS THEY PLEASE (MORE SO UNDER ERRORS COMMAND). THIS IDEA WAS INSPIRED BY THE RELATIONSHIP OF XIE LIAN AND ROUYE.

AGAIN, I'M SORRY I TOOK TOO LONG
😭😭<33

PART ONE.

...

ERROR SANS POV

I waved goodbye to Error404 and Bill, both were currently hiding in our cave.
Almost every day I had to leave my home to go hunting. My family begs me not to because I could get caught by humans.
However, I don't want them to starve.

Sometimes I get lucky, and I don't have to go out hunting for a week or two, maybe a month if I hit the jackpot. Usually, though, I'll have to go hunting at least twice every day.

I slither into the woods, looking out for any animal that might be sick or wounded. I flick my tongue now and then to smell anything. Finally, I caught a whiff of a familiar scent. Deer. A grin appears on my face, knowing I could rest a bit easy now.

I slither for a little longer, and I see a full-grown deer laying on the floor, a puddle of blood near it.
After taking a closer look, it looked like its neck was sliced, which explains the blood puddle. The deer had just died a few minutes ago, I'm guessing.
.
.
.

Wait...

My eyes widened slightly. The cut was too smooth and too clean to be caused by any animal.
'Humans.' I thought, finally realizing. As if on cue, I caught a whiff of an unfamiliar scent. My eyes were busy analyzing my surroundings.

I heard something move, and I traced the tears on my face, pulling them quickly, allowing my strings to be free. I looked around, slashing at bushes and trees, growling.

"I-I know you're t-there! C-Come o-out or I'll fi-i-nd you myself!" My voice was hoarse. I was worried, not for myself, but the others. Were they okay? Did they somehow get captured?

...

There was a brief silence. I sighed, wondering if whoever was here had left.

But my thoughts immediately disappeared, as it all stopped when I heard a voice.

"Now."

My eyes widened even more, and my breath hitched. I immediately looked up and saw two humans, they were covered in all black, they had weapons and things that looked so familiar yet were unknown to me.

"L€AV€ M€ AL0N€!!" I hissed, and my canine fangs grew longer as I lashed out at the humans. My strings were sent flying to grab them and rip them apart. They were wrapped in a bundle of my strings and I slashed them to pieces.

I could barely process what was happening. My breathing was uneven, and it took me a few seconds to realize it was a trap, I immediately tried to slash everything in my path.
The humans were running in groups, trying to distract me, however, I wasn't falling for that trick.

"T0uch m€ 0r m¥ f@m¡ly and I'll k¡ll y0u."

I was confused because it was so quiet. I knew there were more humans, I just knew that they were out there somewhere, and yet, all I heard was silence.

My only worry was for my family, I pray that they aren't touched or captured by those filthy humans.

.
.
.

I perked up as soon as I heard something. I could hear rustling, small, and quiet rustling. There were footsteps somewhere, and I decided to slither up a tree. My best option was to do a surprise attack.

I had to finish them quickly, I had to warn the others, what would happen if they all got captured? I couldn't allow that.

It was time to stop playing around.
.
.
.
I stopped in my tracks, standing still on a stable branch in the tree.
My arm moves on its own as I raise it forward, and I ball my hand into a fist.
Immediately, I sensed the souls of the humans.

"€-€nd th-€m." I command. My strings flew in the direction of the humans, and I stood there in silence.

Soon enough, I heard screams, and I knew that was over with, as I slithered as quickly as I could back to the cave.
.
.
.
THIRD-PERSON POV

"Hello?! This is number 0807! Requesting back up, I repeat, requesting back up!" Someone shouted, amazingly, he was still alive. He continued hurriedly, "we've found a male lamia, he's powerful, indicating that he is most likely the rank of an alpha, we need—" The human was caught off guard, because he was dragged by the strings so quickly. His screams echoed in the forest, as he was brutally slaughtered.

...

THIS IS PART 1, PART 2 IS COMING OUT SOON. I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS!! 🙏🙏