𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐮𝐛𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐎𝐦𝐞𝐠𝐚 (🍋)

!!MATURE CONTENT UP AHEAD!! IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE, PLEASE DO NOT READ.

ALPHA ERROR SANS x OMEGA NIGHTMARE SMUT

HEAT AND RUT MENTIONED

// !!! HUMAN/WOLF AU !!! //

NOT M!PREG.

AGAIN, THIS IS A / PURE SMUT /CHAPTER.

IF YOU'RE STILL HERE AND WANT TO READ THIS, YOU ARE EXTREMELY DIRTY. 📸

。。。

THIRD PERSON POV

A powerful rut had overcome a certain alpha one day, and he had little to no control over himself.

When he had found out his mate was also in heat, the alpha couldn't have been happier, and as he arrived to the castle, into his bedroom, what he saw was a delicious feast before him.

Nightmare sat there on the bed, his legs were bare: he had no pants on. The smaller skeletons legs were spread wide open for Error.

The alpha was intoxicated with his sweet omega's scent.
It was incredibly strong, and seeing his mate in such a vulnerable, needy state... it made Error want to ravage the hell out of his sweet omega, fucking him until he was sobbing, begging, and seeing stars.

Nightmare let out a needy whimper, watching his alpha slowly make his way towards him.

Error knelt down slowly, leaving gentle kisses on his thigh, as well as sucking, nibbling, and biting.

The larger skeleton began to undress his mate, and took his time in doing so, unfortunately for Nightmare, who whined in response.

"E-Error, please... I need you, in me." The omega begged, letting out small gasps when Error began to bite harshly on Nightmare's inner thigh.

"Be patient, my darling." Nightmare felt his body tremble when his alpha began to undress himself.

Slowly but surely, Error was aligned with Nightmare's entrance, and the smaller one started panting. He was already drooling at the sight of Errors cock.

"S-So b-big.." He mumbled out shyly, earning a chuckle from his mate.

The alpha showed no signs that he was going to put lube, and Nightmare began to grow nervous.
.
.
.

"Y-You're not going to—put lube on it f- Ah!~" The omega threw his head back, letting out a moan when Error quickly entered him without warning.

"Ah! E-Error!!~" Nightmare whimpered and whined, the sound of skin slapping against skin could be heard as the alpha rammed into his mate. Tears began to fall from the omega, it hurt so fucking bad, but he was sure he would get used to it. Error was never the gentle type anyway.

After a few thrusts, Nightmare began to moan and mewl from both the pleasure mixed in with the pain.

"A-aHh!~ Ngh! F-Fuck, Error~" Nightmare choked out, still quietly sobbing from the amount of strength his alpha was using.

Error let out a grunt when his mates tight hole clenched around him.

"You're so damn tight.-" he growled, staring at Nightmare as he struggled to take in Errors dick.

He stopped, —amused by the begs of the omega— before holding Nightmares waist down and continuing to brutally thrust inside.

He sent Nightmare bolting forward because of the amount of strength he was using. The room echoed with the sound of growls, moaning, and the cries of an omega.

"Y-You feel so damn good.." The alpha grunted, enjoying his mates sweet and tight ass.

Error finally hit Nightmares sweet spot, because the omega began to scream.

"Y-Yes!! Ngh~ Right there! Fuck me there!~ hAh~" He begged, the eyes rolling to the back of his head. His body was trembling, threatening to give out and go limp. Error never slowed his pace once.

"S-So fucki-ing d-deep~" Nightmare felt his stomach began to twist and turn, and the room had gotten extremely hotter.

The familiar feeling was something Nightmare knew too well.

"E-ErRoR— oH fUcK~! iM CuMmInG!!!~ "

Error continued ravaging his mate, enjoying each and every noise that came out of him.

After a few moments, Nightmare came. He shouted, mewling when Error quickened his pace.

They both could feel the knot forming and the omega moaned, the thought of his alpha's cum inside him... it made him drool.

"A-Alpha, Alpha p-please~ f-fill m-me!~"
Nightmare sobbed, and Error chuckled.

"As you wish, my beautiful omega." One final thrust and he came inside. A loud 'pop' sound could be heard.

The omega felt his belly fill up with a hot liquid, and began purring in delight.

Error shifted slightly, pulling out slowly to admire the masterpiece he had created.

Nightmare only laid there, his legs were trembling, and he could barely move. He felt cum travel down his shaky thighs.

"You're mine, do you know that?" He heard a possessive growl. Nightmare tried to form words, but all that came out was a loud moan.
"No one will ever satisfy you the way I do, Nightmare, and you know that."

It was true, Nightmare wasn't ashamed to admit it. Only Error had the ability to leave him in such a vulnerable, tired out state like this. To show his alpha that he indeed was listening, he slowly nodded.

Nightmare then wrapped his legs around Error, pulling him in closer, letting out a gasp when he did so.

Somehow, even though he was extremely tired, he was incredibly horny.

Now Error was again inside him, and only watched in amusement as the omega bucked his hips, trying to bounce on his dick.

"You'll regret doing that, Nightmare~"

"...please just fuck me again. Use me for your own pleasure alpha.. I beg you~"

。。。

So how was it yall. If you enjoyed it and would like to see more, please comment and share what in particular you would like to see.

If you don't like it, then get outta here, I already warned ya.

Also it's like 5AM and I started this at 12AM so forgive any mistakes.