𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞

Angst.

This wasn't the planned chapter, I swear. But now here I am crying while writing an angst chapter. 🤩🤩😋😋

Dom NM
Sub Error

You all should know by now this is a human au. But they still have their abilities.

The terms mother will be used to describe Error. I know he isn't a woman, but it just makes this more heart breaking.

The gang are youngsters.

14-16 age area.

。。。

THIRD PERSON POV

They were happy. Error, Nightmare, and their little crew. Like a happy, wonderful family. Sure they had their issues, but they were all extremely close. Each one of them could read each other like the backs of their hands.
.
.
.

Nightmare was everything Error wanted.

Error was Nightmares entire world.

The older males eyes sparkled with happiness. That smile, was contagious. Those eyes that could light up an entire city, and that sweet heavenly sound of laughter. His deep but gentle voice. It seemed like his partner had the ability to calm Nightmare with only his touch.

Error. His wonderful Error.

They were the key to each other's hearts. Always together, forever inseparable. Nothing, would ever, ever, take that away from him.

.
.
.
.

Or so he thought.

。。。

Nightmare groaned, reaching his arm out and holding his head. He had a major headache. It seemed as though his ears were blocking almost everything out, but left a deafening ring.

All he could hear was muffled shouting. The only thing he saw was the bright blinding white of the anti void.

"—get the.. —away from him!" Nightmare heard a growl.

'Error..

He tried to open his mouth, to say something, anything, but to no avail. He began to cough out blood. The metallic taste on his tongue made him cringe.

"Don't get in the way, Error. I'm sorry. But we have to kill him." That annoying ass familiar voice.

Ink.

Footsteps were heard coming closer towards him. From his blurry sight, Nightmare could make out the worried expressions of his children.

"...is father— is he— going to be okay..?"

"...I-.. I don't know, Killer."

"What the fuck?! Heal him god damn it!" He heard Dust cry out.

Cross placed both of his hands on Nightmares chest, using the best of his abilities to try and heal the wounds, the results of Dreams arrows. "I'm trying! I'm fucking trying!!"

"TRY HARDER!!"

"Stop fighting! Calm the hell down!"