𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 '𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐦.' PT. 1??

Flirty Error AU
Bottom Nightmare (as usual)
15 yr old Cross
14 1/2 yr old Dust
14 yr old Killer
13 yr old Horror

Error and Nm are more than 500 years old because yes. 🤩🤩😋😋

。。。

THIRD-PERSON POV

A large dark skeleton walked through what seemed to be an abandoned AU. Piles of bones were scattered around the place, Error didn't seem to mind but nonetheless. He was curious as to why, how the bones got there.
It wasn't as if they were thrown carelessly, no. That wasn't the case. Someone had purposely put the bones where they now lay.
It peeked at Errors interest. An interesting formation.

He walked further down the AU, and noticed there was more light. It seemed it was split: completely pitch black, versus the not so dark night sky. It was calming in a way. The dead grass versus the cadmium green was a sight to see. (A/N: Search up Cadmium green if you don't know what that color looks like.) It painted a beautiful picture.

Rustling could be heard, and that seemed to be the only thing breaking the deafening silence of this abandoned AU. The god walked slowly towards the lighter half of the AU. Beautiful dark crimson roses were blooming, the smell alone made Error smile.
Something was off though. Ink had claimed this AU to be empty, a useless void made from nothing but his pure amusement.

If that was the case, why did he sense an overwhelming amount of negative aura?
He held his hand out, allowing a small screen with a code to appear.

'Silence!Tale. 6.455Q-A'

"Silence!Tale, hm? What a fitting name." The tall skeleton chuckled. He allowed his hand to fall slowly, the screen disappearing moments later.

Error walked for what seemed to be an eternity, looking around for any sign of life. If he didn't find any, he would be forced to destroy this AU. There would be no use for it anyway. Even if this AU was extremely beautiful.

He sighed, giving up and pulled at the tear marks on his face.

"Even I am upset destroying this AU. Good to know there's something creative in that ink blob's brain though." Error paused, sensing an intensive amount of negative aura.

。。。

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!" He heard a scream from behind. The voice had gotten closer, and Error immediately turned his body.

He noticed a small skeleton with completely black eye-sockets with tears dripping down them. The skeleton carried a small knife, mindlessly attacking Error.

The tall skeleton dodged with ease. He decided to have a little fun, sparring with the younger one.

After a moment, he finally raised a hand to stop the smaller one from attacking anymore.

"That was fun but I'm advising you, don't attack the god of destruction unless you want to be a pile of dust."

Ah yes, Error was indeed one to be straight forward, getting to his point very quickly.

He let his grip on the others wrist go, and he saw the skeleton backing up quickly.

"Y-You're no god! You look extremely weak! My dad never mentioned you at all! Therefor— you can't telling the truth!" He stuttered, earning a light laugh from Error.

"Who's your father, kid? Obviously you can't listen to everything he says and ignore what he doesn't say."
The small one huffed, obviously very offended that this skeleton was talking shit about his dad.

"Killer, what the hell are you doing?! Father said not to wander—..." Another skeleton shouted. Killer immediately ran towards him, standing right beside him as they eyed the older one.

"Who is he. How do you know him?"

"I don't. I found him wandering in this AU."

"That's impossible, no one but the Star Sanses know how to get here. And how the hell is he so tall."

"I don't know. That's why I'm confused, Cross!"

The skeletons argued for a moment before pausing, looking back at Error with dagger eyes.

"Cross and Killer, huh? Nice names." Error smiled, glancing at the both of them before kneeling down to pick a rose.

"You think we have nice names?"

"I do. They match the both of you."

Cross and Killer looked cautiously at him, before relaxing. The two looked at each other, having a conversation with their eyes.

"Wait here."

The older one looked at them, raising a brow before shrugging.

。。。

Error had waited for a while, deciding to leave if they didn't return in the next few minutes or so.

Coincidentally, he heard a portal open. He turned to see Cross and Killer, and they seemed to be in front of a castle. Cross motioned for Error to enter the portal.

The god had nothing better to do, so he walked through the portal into what seemed to be a new AU.

"Is he the one?" He heard an unfamiliar voice. Error looked up and saw a handsome skeleton. He seemed to be the same age, with a dark, goopy slime covering his body. He was a bit shorter. Maybe about 6'0, comparing to Error who was 6'5.

"Yeah, he appeared at the garden out of nowhere. He claims he's the 'god of destruction' or whatever."

The unfamiliar skeleton looked back up at Error with a wide eye.

"Get back inside the castle with Horror and Dust. I'll deal with him."

"Yes father. Come on Killer, let's go."

They left quickly, and Nightmare strained his neck to glare at Error.

"So may I ask why the 'god of destruction' is doing in my territory?"

"I might've said I was here to destroy this AU, but now that I've met you, I guess I'm here for a little sight seeing." He chuckled, Nightmare blushed a light teal.

Nightmare then scoffed, "Who do you think you are, flirting with me?"

"That doesn't matter, so what's your name?"

"Don't avoid my que—"

"Don't be sour, Nightmare."

"..." The shorter skeleton raised a brow. He opened his mouth to speak, but before he could, Error pulled him into his grasp. Nightmare flushed, attempting to push Error away. The god was far too strong, and he only brought the small one closer.

"We'll talk again soon," was all Error said, giving the other a peck on the cheek. Then he handed the rose to him. Nightmare stared at it, his eyes twinkling. When he looked back up, Error had disappeared.

"What the..—"

。。。

THOUGHTS????? WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO ADD HERE???

ANY IDEAS???