𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐒𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞. 💝

Contains an octopus slightly flirting with da Window Vista. //

...

ERROR SANS POV

I was minding my own business, that is until I heard a portal open. I immediately went into my fighting stance. Only to meet the widened eyes of Nightmare.
"Woah there Error. Calm down, it's only me~" I sighed in relief. At least it's not Ink who showed up.

"What do you want Nightmare," I growl. He simply chuckles.

"What? I'm not allowed to come here and see your gorgeous face?" Nightmare says with a grin plastered on his damn face.

I blush bright yellow as my eyes widened staring at him.
Gorgeous? Me?.

I didn't even notice him getting closer to me. I flinched once I felt he had grabbed my hand. I look at Nightmare, and he smiles slightly.

"Let's go to Outer Tale, I'm sure both you and I would rather be there than here in the Anti-Void."

I nod agreeing. I mean, he wasn't wrong..

He then opened a portal, and on the other side was my favorite AU. It looked so beautiful...Like always.

"Are you just going to stand there looking pretty? Or are you going to make your legs walk?"

I snap out of my thoughts and I huff, still blushing slightly. "Y-Yeah yea-h. Whatever.." He chuckles, and I walk through the portal admiring Outer Tale. It never fails to amaze me with its beauty. I could hear Nightmare walk towards me. And he picks me up.

"H-Hey! Put me do-wn N-Nightmare!" I struggle to get out of his grasp. All he did was chuckle in response.

"Calm down Glitch, I would never drop you off this cliff!" He then takes me to the edge of the cliff.

"NIGHTMARE!!!"

...

NIGHTMARE SANS POV

I sob in a joking manner as Error huffs.
"That's what you get asshole."

"You don't have to be so mean Glitchyy-" I look at him, and he looks back at me.

"Not my fault, you were about to drop me!" I could tell he was pissed off at me.
"I'm sorryyyy-"
He scoffs in response.

"Like I'm gonna believe your fake ass apology." I put a hand over my chest. Being overdramatic.

"Ouch, you hurt my soul Ruru!" He laughs.

"Like you have one."

"I-- Hey!-" I gave out an offended noise. He giggles in response. And I see his gorgeous smile..

I smile as well, being grateful this cruel Multi-Verse has blessed me with someone so amazing..