𝟒𝟗. 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬

𝐀 few months had now passed, and Kafeyah and Zymeir's wedding was only a week away

    𝐀 few months had now passed, and Kafeyah and Zymeir's wedding was only a week away. Kafeyah was literally stressed and anxious.

She was scared.

She wasn't rethinking her decision at all, but she felt like all of this was too good to be true. She was literally living everybody's dream.

She had a loving and understanding fiancé who was soon going to be her husband, a beautiful daughter, a bestfriend who stayed by her side during hard times, and the list goes on.

She felt as if she didn't deserve such life, when in reality she did.

Kafeyah didn't understand that all of this, was a payback for just being her. The universe was finally paying her back and she couldn't be more happy.

Her fairytale was finally becoming true, the day that she's been waiting for all her life was literally around the corner. The day where she'd marry her soulmate and the love of her life.

The past months had been very rushed, but it was all worth it. She got the wedding and the dress of her dreams.

" Princess?" Zymeir cut off her thoughts, looking down at her as she sat spaced out on the couch.

Sweet, sweet girl
I got that spice for you

" Mhm yes my love?" she looked up at him.

" You straight? You been starin' at the wall fa' five minutes" he asked concerned, holding a wide awake Kariah in his arms.

" I'm fine, I was just thinking" she smiled.

" Mhm" he side eyed her. " You tryna go to the park with us princess?" he then asked.

You're sweeter than some fruit
I keep it ripe for you

" Yes!" she exclaimed hopping off the couch. If it was one thing Kafeyah loved, it most definitely was family time. She loved going out with her daughter and with her soon to be husband.

" Go get ready mama" he chuckled kissing her forehead.

Kafeyah nodded and ran up the stairs.

" Ya' mama a piece of work babygirl" he kissed Kariah's cheek. " You wanna do somethin' fa' me princess? Say dada" he encouraged.

Kariah shook her head and giggled.

" Oh wow you gon do me like that Kazure?" he asked faked shocked. " Don't ask me fa' nothin' else" he scoffed.