𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞

"finally

"finally." i gasped as i dropped the board duster on the table.

finally after hours, i was done cleaning the classroom all by myself because my stupid classmates left me alone to do all the work by myself.

assholes

i'm so fricking tired and i just wanna go home and sleep. i walked over to the sink and washed my hands. i grabbed the towel and wiped my hands. i walked over to my desk and picked up my bag.

taking one last look around the classroom, to make sure everything is clean and left the room.

i walked through the hallways while scrolling through my phone. i then heard a rather weird sounds from somewhere. confusion dawned over me and i looked around only to see nothing.

probably the janitor.

i shrugged and continued walking in silence. i then heard it again. oh my gosh, what is that?

i looked around again and decided to follow the sound. i ended up in the gym area. i looked around the gym and my eyes landed on someone in the middle.

lee haechan?

he sat there, panting heavily. his hair was dripping wet probably from sweat. his chest heaving up and down.

he licked his lips in literally the most sexiest way ever. he looked so fucking gorgeous even in this sweaty situation.

he must have noticed my presence because he turned my way and looked at me. oh my gosh. lee haechan is looking at me.

i blinked and stared back at him. he seemed to be examining as he tilted his head still looking at me. he ran his fingers through his wet hair. he's so sexy, God.

"eun?" he asked to be sure. my eyes widened in shock of the fact he knows my name. i still nodded though. he lightly smirked.

"i know you from math class." i nodded remembering he is in my class. "well then, what are you doing here this late?" i asked in curiosity as it was 7 o'clock now.

"basketball practise. you?" i nodded. "cleaning the classroom cause my classmates ditched me." i rolled my eyes at the thought. haechan lightly laughed.

he got up and walked over to me with a bottle in his hands. i just watched him do so in silence. he opened the bottle and drank some water as i watched and looked at his amazing jawline.

holy shit, he's hot. damn.

haechan looked at me again and walked to me. my back was already on the wall so he just placed his hand on the wall, next to my head and leaned close to my face. what is he doing?

"what are you doing?" i asked. haechan just leaned closer and lifted up my chin with his hand. "you look so beautiful, babe. just wish i could taste those sweet lips of yours."

"oh, so you're flirting now?" i joked. i wrapped my arms around his neck and pressed my forehead on his. "then go ahead." i said.

haechan pressed his lips on mine and kissed me. i obviously kissed back. we kissed for quite a while before pulling away to catch our breath. he was an amazing kisser after all, he's pretty experienced at this.

he then leaned in and snuck his head in my neck as he kissed it. at first it was just simple kissed but then he got rougher and he started sucking my skin, probably leaving hickeys. i bit my lower lip, not wanting to make a sound as the janitor or possibly a teacher could hear us.

haechan then pulled away making me whine. "why'd you stop?" i asked with a pout. haechan laughed. he shook his head at me. "you can come for more tomorrow."

he winked before grabbing his backpack and leaving the gym. i just stood there, dumbfounded and watched him leave as my fingers traced my neck for the possible hickeys he left.

and that's how i started getting hickeys everyday from the school's fuckboy.

-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐚☘︎

new nct fanfic :p