𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨

just like that, eun's heart shattered

at first she didn't really anything but then, there was a stinging pain in her heart making her want to scream it out but she didn't. she placed a palm over her mouth as shock took over her.

there's no ways, right?

tears filled her brown eyes as she watched the two boys before her.

right before haechan said anything, his eyes shifted over to the door and there he saw the teenage girl, standing there with teary eyes and panic took over him.

"eun?" hearing her name, jeno snapped his head over to look at the girl. she still gripped the door handle like it could break at any moment and bit her lower lip.

haechan realized she probably heard what they were talking about and immediately stood up from leaning against the wall. his eyes widened as he pushed past jeno and walked over to her.

eun watched as he stepped closer and stepped back hesitantly. her breathing becoming unstable as she lossened her grip on the doorknob.

"eun what are you doing he-" eun immediately raised her hands infront of her to stop him from coming any closer.
"is it t-true?"
she asked cautiously. haechan's gaze softened on her as he watched her confused form.

she wouldn't believe it. she wouldn't believe it until she heard it from him.

"listen, eun i jus-" haechan tried to step foward but eun stepped back. "is it true?!" she yelled with teary eyes.

then suddenly, a wave of both rage and sadness took over her.

"am i a bet?! am i a fucking bet?!"

haechan sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. "eun i can explain.." he tried to reason again. "explain what, hyuck? just answer the question, am i a bet?"

the whole room was silent. even chenle and jisung stopped playing on their phone and watched the scene unfold infront of them. mark was still dead asleep and renjun and jaemin watched to hear haechan's reply.

the only thing haechan could really do was nod. "yes, eun. y-you're a bet."

that was all she needed. there it was, the answer she wanted. yes, she was just a simple bet for him and nothing more.

she shook her head in disbelief. she couldn't believe it. the person she's beeb with for almost 2 months, the person she put her full trust in, the person she lost her innocence to was doing all this for a stupid bet.

eun gazed at the ground, tears finally escaping her brown eyes. she then looked up at him and shot him a glare.

"fuck you."

and just like that, she ran. she ran through the halls, down the stairs, past the big crowd if drunk teens and ran through that door without even looking back. 

her feet really had a mind of their own cause eun just ran and kept running, not really having a certain destination.

tears wouldn't stop streaming down her face no matter how many times she wipped them.

pain.

all she felt was pain.

the girl collapsed on the grass at a nearby park, on her knees as she sobbed. she cried and cried, tears never ending. her hands on the ground as her fingers gripped the grass in pain.

she hung her head low as she sobbed. she wasn't just crying, she was scream crying. the park was completely empty so she didn't have to worry if anyone saw her.

eun wasn't the type to cry alot. she didn't like to cry infront of people but it just happened.

she didn't want to cry. she didn't want to cry for a fuckboy who could care less for her feelings.

her hand gripped the material of her dress on top of her chest as if she was clutching her aching heart.

it hurts. it hurts so fucking bad. 

"i hate you!" she screamed out, hand still clutching her chest.

"i hate you so fucking much, lee donghyuck! why?! why did you do this to me?! why me?!"

at this point her throat was getting raspy from screaming and crying so much. she didn't pay attention or care for the pain, because the pain in her heart hurt much more.

stupid.

eun was stupid to think a fuckboy, who's played many girls would actually genuienly like her. ofcourse she just wanted her to sleep with. why'd he want any more?

like yumi said, he's probably playing her and won't change his ways anytime soon. why would she think she's an exception? she's not anything special. she's just yet another one of his flings that held no meaning to him.

"i'm an idiot. i'm such a fucking idiot!" eun ruffled her brown, long hair in frustration to believe he loved her like she loved him.

thoughts?

thoughts?