𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

uneasy

uneasy.

that was the best word to explain haechan's state at thr moment. his nervous eyes glanced around, searching for a certain brown haired female.

"it's been 20 minutes now and she still hasn't come out. do you think something happened to her?" haechan asked, gazing around the bar.

"i don't know but most probably something happened." haechan looked at the male with an eyebrow piercing named taeyong.

"i mean, she's a young pretty girl in a bar filled with drunk or high men." taeyong shrugged.

haechan's eyes filled with fear. "shit." he cursed before standing up, sweaty hands in his leather jacket pockets.

"where are you going?" mark asked, turning his attention from the game he was playing with yuta.

"i'm gonna go find my girlfriend." haechan simply replied. "we'll come with." taeyong stood aswell. he directed the rest of the boys to follow.

normally, taeyong could care less about some girl haechan came with once again. but this is the first time they've seen haechan so worried about a girl. she's the first girl haechan genuinely liked and was interested in dating...right?

the boys all collectively followed as they looked every corner for the missing girl.

"i think that's her!" mark pointed. all the boys turned to see an older man seemingly holding eun.

haechan eyes immediately darkened watching the scene before him. eun was being choked with kickong her legs around. she had tears in her eyes and her face was already pink.

without a second thought, haechan swung his fist and punched the man right across the face, making him basically fly to the floor.

he went on top of the older man and started punching him non-stop, no hesitation.

the man tried to fight back haechan just kept punching him like crazy.

on the other hand, eun was on floor, coughing for air- hand on her chest. jungwoo and taeil went to her side and helped her breathe.

the boys immediately tried to hold haechan and stop him from punching the man to death. but ut was no use.

"haechan!" taeyong yelled, grabbing him along with the others trying to stop him. haechan was basically a demon. he didn't listen to them and kept hitting him.

at this point, the man who was once touching eun, was on the floor with brusies and blood in his mouth and broken nose.

eun started breathing normally. she ignored jungwoo and taeil's worried words and question, instead she looked at her boyfriend who was now beating someone up.

she noticed the boys trying to stop him and the man on the floor almost dead.

she got up and walked over. she grabbed haechan's arm and tried pulling him away.

"haechan, stop it!" she yelled, pulling him. it was almost like haechan was deaf, the only thing he heard was everyone's muffled yells for him to stop.

"HYUCK STOP! HE'S DEAD, OKAY?"

eun screamed. something clicked and haechan suddenly came into a halt. he was panting before he got up from the lifeless looking man.

eun stood there, stunned. she stared at the man before she looked at her boyfriend who hand red and bloody knuckles now.

haechan looked up at eun's horrified expression. he watched as she backed away before turning around and trying to walk away.

haechan immediately walked to her and grabbed her wrist, turning her to look at him again.

tears fell from her eyes as she looked at him. haechan's eyes softened seeing her teary face.

"eun-" "y-you...you killed him!" she pointed at the man's body. "you fucking killed him, hyuck!" she screamed, hitting his chest.

"actually...he's still breathing just fine" taeil said as he placed his hand on the mans neck to check his pulse.

eun's teary red eyes gazed in haechan's. "s-still. you could've killed him, hyuck." she sobbed, hiding her face in his chest.

eun was scared. imagine witnessing your boyfriend almost kill someone. lowkey, traumatic.

haechan held her in his arms as she sobbed, shaking from fear. he's never seen eun like this. she looked so vulnerable and scared. guilty.

he felt guilty.

double update shit *does f-boy face*

how yall feeling tho?