𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

eun stared at herself in the mirror as many thoughts went through her mind at once

eun stared at herself in the mirror as many thoughts went through her mind at once. the bathroom was quiet, the only sound being eun's light breathing.

she bit her lower lip and gazed down at the counter at the liquid bottle that sat there. she ran her fingers through her now long brown hair. it had grown quite a bit.

it just just felt like the perfect opportunity but she wasn't sure if she should do this.

why am i so nervous? i've dyed my hair a million times before.

her finger lightly tapped the counter as she swang her head side to side to the rythem, humming along.

this was a song her mother always sang for her before bed when she was a kid, before she left to america. it was always her comfort song or a song she'd hum when she's nervous.

she often did it before a test. it was almost like her lucky charm. but it's been quite a while since she's sang it.

finally grabbing the hair-dye bottle, she slipped on some gloves, an orange towel around her neck.

let's do this.

after about 30 minutes, eun finally finished. she dyed it, washed it through, blow dried it and she combed through it.

a smile streatched her lips as she stared at her now black hair with two blue dyed strands
(it's like that egirl hairstyle lol)

she's never done black before, thinking it was too edgy and grudgy but now just felt like the time. she wanted to break out of her comfort shell and try something new.

proud.
she was so proud of herself.

...

school.

she was back here again.

but this time she wasn't scared or sad but rather excited. excited to show off her new look. she put extentions in her hair to make it seem longer for more affect.

eun hopped out her dad's car after kissing him goodbye and walked her way into the school.

her hair bounced up and down as she walked with much confidence. she had a confident smile as well.

everyone pulled their attention to her and watched the girl walk with pride. she radiated a different arua than before. more confident. more proud. more independent.

she walked to her classroom and collasped in her seat, legs folded and laying on her desk. with her arms folded.

she could hear all the whispers and murmurs about her.

"omg, is that li eunae?"

"wasn't she all depressed yesterday, what happened?"

"didn't her and haechan break up?"

"why does she seem so happy about a break up?"

"she was probably a slut or something"

"i told you that when they started dating!"

"they probably dated just to fuck."

eun raised an eyebrow hearing that last one. she stood up from her seat abruptly, instantly catching those girls' attention.

she walked over to their little corner where they gossiped with one another and placed her hands on one of the girl's table.

"and what if that's true?" she asked. the girl by the name jihye furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. "w-what?"

"what if me and haechan were together just fuck? what's wrong with that? don't act like you're not having a daily fucking session with mister worldwide handsome, mr. kim," she let out a sarcastic chuckle.

"to make it worse, he's our fucking teacher!" eun continued to laugh as the girls gave eachother a weirded out look.

then suddenly, her smile dropped and she was back to serious.

"i suggest you keep your mouth shut. you don't want it to go to waste when you could use it to suck your teacher's dick, now do you?"

she smiled once again and walked away, back to her seat.

having been exposed to the whole class about her affair with their teacher, jihye started to cry out of embarrassment and ran out the classroom.

eun let out a scoff and rolled her eyes as she picked her long, black and white painted nails.

the class broke out in whispers of shock that eun really said that to the vice principal's daughter.

how pathetic. she thinks she can blabber about me and i can't? that's just not fair. eun thought, not bothered by what she's just done.

something eun was not aware of was someone staring at her in amazement of what she'd just just done infront of everyone.

he walked over to her and lightly tapped her desk. eun raised up her head and squinted her eyes in confusion of this random man infront of her.

"can i help you?" she raised an eyebrow. the male smiled down at her.

"aw come on, how can you forget me?," he smiled. "it's me, kim seungmin." eun's eyes immediately widened in shock.

"long time no see, eunae."

my girly eun has a new look~

i was really nervous for this chapter cause i was worried this was too much of a drastic change but lemme know if it is 😭