𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐱

the girl sat silently in her quiet bedroom, sitting in her desk and studying for any up coming exams

she stared at her notes and textbook, trying to memorise and register the information from her book. that was harder than eun thought.

though she wrote down the answers over and over, reading them, testing herself and everything but just couldn't focus.

eun placed both hands on her face and groaned in frustration.

why can't i fucking concentrate?!

after mentally scolding herself for her lack of concentration, eun got up and decided to get a glass of water to calm down.

she walked past the living room on her way to the kitchen where her sister sat, watching what seemed to be american movie. she payed no mind to her older sister- just getting her needed substance.

after a cold glass of water, a small pep talk to herself to stop stressing- eun left the kitchen only to be pulled by the arm by her sister.

eun gasped, her back coming in contact with the couch. she sat up and turned her head over to her sister in confusion.

yumi gave eun and innocent smile before quickly dropping it and leaning over to whisper something in eun's ear.

"we need to talk. in your room, now." she said in a serious tone. eun was fairly confused but nodded regardless.

the two siblings left the living room, secretly off to the younger's room.

"okay, spill." yumi wasted no time asking. eun sat on her bed, pillow on her lap as she looked up at her sister who was still standing up.

"spill what exactly?" eun asked. yumi shrugged and sat not too far from eun on her bed aswell. she grabbed the pillow in her lap and smacked her younger sister's head.

"ow!" eun whined in pain yumi just rolled her eyes. "don't play dumb with me. ever since you came home you've been all grumpy-wumpy. what's wrong?"

eun sighed and sat straight, patting her messy hair. she fiddled with her fingers, feeling embarrassed and ashamed to say what's been bothering her all day.

"boy problems." eun's gaze fell on the bed, slightly ashamed to have yet another boy problem.

"okay. do tell. wait lemme guess. was haechan being a dick again?" yumi tilted her head in curiousity. yumi wasn't judging eun at all. instead, she was eager to hear what has been bothering her all day.

yumi cared, she really did. she wanted to help her sister through highschool as she was done with it and wanted to guide eun through the horrid stage of growing up though she wasn't always there for her.

"well, kind of." eun muttered. she sighed and sat straight. "okay so, the day started pretty normal..."

eun went on to tell yumi everything that happened today. from the fight between the two boys and everything really. yumi didn't say a thing and just listened attentively to every word.

"...then, seungmin confessed saying he likes me." now that caught yumi off guard. she gasped dramatically, balling her hands into and fist and squealing.

"fucking finally! oh my gosh, took him long enough." yumi sighed in relief. eun gave her sister a surprised look.

"you knew he liked me?" yumi scoffed. "how can i not? it's so obvious. the way he looks at you, that's the same way dad use to look at mom."

eun honestly couldn't tell the difference but still smiled in agreement.

"well... what did you reply?" yumi asked, a look of curiousity on her.
eun sighed at the memory of her reply from the sudden confession from her friend.

"eun... i really like you."

eun furrowed her eyes at him, still in pure disbelief. she could barely process the words he had said, in too much shock.

her bestfriend for all these years, she had lost contact with but was back just confessed that he liked her.

"what..?" she was able to muster out.
"i've liked you for a while, even before i moved but i realized my feelings for you recently and i wanted to say it out loud."

the words still didn't sit right with eun.
"i really like you."

"okay, then what?" yumi asked. eun bit her lower lip as she fiddled with the strings of her zip-up hoodie.

"i ran away."
"you what?"
"after he confessed i gave an awkward smile, got up and ran out of the room."
"no. no. what the actual fuck?!"

yumi was in bewilderment hearing that. eun was embarrassed and felt just as upset with herself.

"why didn't... why didn't you just reply?"
"cause i don't know my feelings." there was silence between the two, until eun continued.

"i- you know. i still have feelings for hyuck then he confessed to me saying he always loved me and shit. i was already overwhelmed from the fight and the confession from hyuck then seungmin came out of nowhere and said he likes me too and i just... i feel alot of pressure so i couldn't reply."

"it's just so overwhelming for me and i'm also occupied by exams to study for which i can't even focus on cause of everything really. then mom and danny are leaving in two days to america and you're about to be a sophomore in uni and i'm still confused about my feelings for both of them. i just...i just can't right now."

eun's voice cracked, the feeling of being overwhelmed washing over her resulting in tears. yumi's gaze softened on eun as she snuggled her sister in a hug.

that's all eun really wanted. a hug.

after a little of eun silently crying on yumi's shoulder, yumu pulled away placing both hands on eun's cheeks before wipping her tears with her thumbs.

"listen here, eunae. mom ain't never raised no bitch so we gotta pull our socks up and not show them our weakness." eun nodded, wipping her own tears.

"but.. i'll be happy to assist you in your problem." that made the black haired girl lift up her head.
"seeing that you're so confused at the moment, i have a solution."

"how about.. going on dates? like let them court you until you understand your feelings and choose who." yumi suggested. eun was confused but still listened.

"okay so, let's say one day you go on a dafe with seungmin and another with haechan."

"but like both of them at the same time?" yumi nodded. eun wasn't sure.

she, for starters, did have feelings for hyuck but for seungmin, she wasn't quite sure. the thought of going on dates did make sense. she'll get to choose which one.

"i mean, i don't see why that'll be a bad idea." yumi clapped her hands in enthusiasm. "and that's why i'm in uni. i'm just too genius."

i just hope this goes according to plan.

hello my loves~

hello my loves~

what do you think about yumi's plan?
do you agree with it?