𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

"this isn't exactly what i imagined as a date

"this isn't exactly what i imagined as a date."

eun muttered, eyebrows furrowed as she looked at thr building infront of her.

what the actual fuck is this place?

she could only wonder tho. "hyuck, where are we?" she gripped her boyfriend's hand tighter.

the place seemed to be a bar of some sort. a club? she didn't really know and she wasn't too sure about it.

"we're going to meet my friends." haechan replied, not glancing at her.

"but i already have from school..."
"no, i mean my other friends. that was just the dreamies."

eun just nodded, not looking him in the eye. to say she was disappointed would be an understatement. she really thought that they'd actually go on a romantic date.

opening the door, they were invited with the smell of alcohol, drugs and cigarettes. ein was used to that smell from going to parties but that didn't mean she liked it.

the room was filled with drunk old men, who were euther flirting with the waitresses or smoking and other shit.

she could feel eyes on her and haechan as they walked. he seemed well known as people would greet him occasionally.

her grip on his hands only tightened feeling those eyes.

"yo, haechan! oi, who's that?" when they arrived at some table with about 7 young men, maybe in their late teens, early twenties. one of them with black dyed hair yelled.

"guys this is eunae, my girlfriend. eunae this is my friends also known as 127 squad." haechan introduced. eun looked at the row of guys, an uneasy feeling falling over her.

"hi i guess." she replied flatly. the rest greeted as well before the couple sat down.

"so..eunae, how old are you?" one guy with white blonde hair asked named jungwoo.

"um..just call me eun. i'm seve- ah!" eun suddenly felt a squeeze on her thigh from haechan who just kept a straight face.

what the fuck?

"you're seventeen?" jaehyun asked. eun glared at her boyfriend. haechan glanced at her before leaning over and whispering in her ear.

"say you're eighteen." he whispered. eun didn't ask why though she gave a confused look. "no, i'm eighteen."

"ahh. you're really pretty." johnny complimented, winking as well. eun forced a smile and looked somewhere else.

haechan continued to conversate with 127, hand still on eun's thigh. she didn't mind tho, he has done this many times.

bored, eunae fiddled with the napkins on the table. she was bored out of her mind. she could only wonder why haechan chose a bar with his friends for a date. well, this isn't even a date anymore