𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

haechan smirked at what eun had said

haechan smirked at what eun had said. "naughty, aren't we?" he laughed. eun rolled her eyes. "come on. it's not too late now, is it?" she asked again with anticipation.

looking around, haechan quickly got hold of eun's hand and took her out the classroom. luckly, the teacher was late to detention so they could easily leave.

haechan dragged her to what seemed to be the janitors room. eun felt excited. this was probably the most naughty and exciting thing she's done as she was always told by her mother to dtay home and focus on her books. doing something different was fun.

the room was dark, so dark eun wasn't sure if she could see haechan. "haechan. it's too dark here." she whispered. suddenly, the light was on though it was quite dim.

eun was met face to face with haechan. a few inches away from her face. she could feel his breath fan her lips, almost teasing her.

eun lightly wrapped her hands around haechan's neck and pressed her forehead on his. haechan leaned in and pressed his lips on her's. they started to slowly kiss, then from gentle it became more rough and messy.

haechan bit the girl's lower lip, asking for an entrance which eun gladly gave. his tongue slipped into eun's mouth and their tongue danced, fighting for dominance.

from kissing the girl's lips, haechan's lips trailed down to the eun's neck leaving wet kisses. he then started sucking on her fair skin, leaving red marks.

eun gripped haechan's shirt, and gasped. she tried her best to not let out any moans. but as haechan kept sucking on her skin, it was getting harder for her to as she bit her lower lip.

haechan wasn't gonna let her win though. he always got what he wanted so he wanted to hear her moan. he sucked even harder, probably leaving a purple mark. a hickey.

eun finally gave up and let out a rather loud moan. "shit." she gasped. eun let out another moan of pleasure. all of this felt so new to the girl. though they've done this before, it felt more exciting since she was missing detention for this.

"haechan" she moaned again. the girl shifted uncomfortably. she could feel how wet she was and horny. haechan easily noticed. he was use to girls doing such movements, clearly showing they want more.

eun suddenly grabbed his hand and slipped it under her skirt. she gave the male pleading eyes, she wanted him to do more. to please her more. she was needy.

haechan laughed at that. "not so fast, princess. you're too innocent for that. that's it for today." he shrugged. eun gave him a look of disbelief. he does this everytime.

"plus, the teacher must be there already so, we better get going." he opened the door but before leaving, said,

"you can come back tomorrow for more." he winked.

-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐚☘︎

-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐚☘︎

im so sorry this took so long!
idk i didnt have much inspo
but seeing a comment saying i should update,
made me realize ppl really read this crap lol.
so thank u sm^^

i'll update more, promise
hope y'all enjoyed<3