𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

"i am very disappointed in you

"i am very disappointed in you.." the vice principle voiced out. she held a stern look at the two teenagers infront of her.

it was eun and seungmin. the vice principle was scolding them for the fight that took place a few hours ago but haechan wasn't there cause well, would you really expect him to come? he could care less about what the woman had to say.

"especially in you seungmin. you just entered this school and it was going so well, what happened?" mrs shin, the vice principle said.

sighing, seungmin sat straighter preparing for what's to come. "i'm deeply sorry for my actions today. i'm just as surprised and disappointed in myself as you. i don't know what took over me. i was acting on my emotions instead of keeping them in and respectfully speaking. i deeply apologize again, i promise nothing like this will ever happen again."

it was like the voices of the people around eun were going through one ear and coming out the other. her mind was a foggy mess at the moment so she didn't care for her surroundings. even though it was the vice principle of the school infront of her.

her shaky hands were clutching the ends of her school skirt, the grip tightening with every memory.

she hated her brain for keeping those memories, the ones she wished were lomg forgotten. but no, they stayed there and seemed like they wouldn't disappear any time soon.

"babe, let me do your hair for you!" haechan suggested, feeling bored of sitting and using his phone with his girlfriend infront of him.

eun had been trying to braid her hair into french braids, wanting her hair to be wavy by the next day instead of curling them.

it was yet another day of eun sneaking haechan into her room from her window. they did it often as her father was busy at work and her sister was normally out and if not, he'd sneak in.

though it had only been a few days of them dating, they were almost inseparable. calling everyday, texting, hugs and kisses. everything a couple their age would do.

haechan just made eun feel complete and made her think she just couldn't live without him.

"hm, you sure? you know how to do them, right?" haechan hummed in response making her sit looking foward as he sat behind her his legs crossed preparing to do her hair.

eun on the other hand was scooping some face cream for a face mask while her boyfriend did her hair.

haechan did forget at some point how to braid properly so eun braided tiny braids in haechan's hair to demonstrate which, in the end, made them match.

there were laughs heard in her bedroom as they made jokes, even simple ones making them crack up.

they were truly happy with eachother.

"eun? eun!" the girl snapped out of her daze, noticing the two worried pairs of eyes gazing at her state.

"miss li, are you alright? you seem really shaken up." the question made eun realize where she was as zoning out made her forget her surroundings.

"oh, i'm fine ma'am. just still processing the fight that happened and the bruises i have." eun faked a smile of reassurance to the vice.

"speaking of which, i'll leave you two to clean up your wounds. if it gets worse come back to the infirmary and we'll call your parents." mrs shin said, grabbing her purse before leaving the infirmary she entered to talk to the two.

"also, tell me if you find donghyuck. i need to talk to him!" she yelled from the door before actually leaving.

there was silence between the two as eun's teary gaze stayed on the floor, the flooded memories making her emotional.

she sighed and ran her fingers through her hair. "let's...let's um start with your wounds." she stood up and picked up the aid kit to help.

eun sat beside seungmin on the bed in the infirmary as she faced him to clean his wounds.

she dabbed the small cotton ball in ointment, she tucked a hair strand from her face before facing seungmin and lightly dabbing the substance on his cheek wound.

seungmin felt a stinging pain from the ointment but his attention was on the girl before him who was very close to him and he started observing her innocent facial features.

he was so dazed he didn't even notice that she was done cleaning his wounds and now placing plasters and band aids on his scars.

"done!" eun pulled away, looking to see if she did a good job or not. a small smile of satisfaction etched her lips.

seungmin just stared, all voices around him blocked out as his attention was on eun and only eun.

"eun, i need to tell you something." his words made eun stop taking out the needed equipment to treat her wounds.

"oh...okay." she replied continuing the actions she was doing before, still listening to what he had to say.

seungmin sighed as he tilted his head, mesmerized by her beauty before saying something that's been in his heart and mind for a long time.

"eun...i really like you."

those words made eun freeze in her spot, dropping the objects that were held in her shaky hands.

it felt as if her whole world stopped, her doe eyes widening in shock. her brain still processing the sudden confession.

she blinked her eyes in confusion and bewilderment- facing seungmin who held a serious yet flustered expression.

this can't be real, right?

oh yes babygirl this is 100% real

damn two confessions in one day? couldn't be me lol

what do you think she'll respond? 👀