𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

"woah

"woah.." a look of amazement was on the girl's face as she looked around. a smile crept on her lips. they were at the amusement park. haechan grabbed onto her hand making eun lightly jump.

"well babe, watch this be the best date you've ever been to." he winked. eun blushed and looked down to hide her face.

"stop calling me babe." she muttered. her eyes looked around until they landed on something. "oh! hyuck let's go over there." she pointed at a stand with what seemed to be a ring tossing game. she dragged haechan there and smiled lookjng at all the plushies you could win.

basically, for this game you have to throw a ring at a bottle and the ring must land around the bottle's top and you get a point. with a total of three points you win a normal stuffed animal but with five points, you win a matching duo of plushies.

(a/n: i suck at explaining so bare with me. i hope you understood or know the game.)

"but i can't play it." eun pouted knowing she sucks at this game. haechan saw how much she wanted it, "i'd like to play please." haechan called for the man that worked there. eun raised her eyebrows seeing that he was gonna play.

haechan position himself and lightly squinted his eyes to focus before throwing the ring. he had scored. eun's mouth formed a 'o' in amazement. haechan kept throwing until he got three points.

"yay!" eun squealed seeing he won. but he didn't stop there. instead, he kept throwing until he got five points meaning they'd get a plushie set. eun jumped and tackled haechan in a hug.

haechan laughed but returned the hug. "thank you so much!" she said as she let go of the hug and grabbed the plushies. she handed one to haechan and smiled.

"this is hyu and this is mimi." she said as she handed him mimi who looked more feminine while hyu looked more masculine.

"why those names?" haechan asked curiously as they walked around. "because, your name is donghyuck so i took the 'hyu' from hyuck. my chinese name is mi-zhen so mimi." she replied.

"you have a chinese name?" haechan asked again. eun smiled. "yeah. i'm half korean, half chinese. my mom's korean while my dad's chinese. i was born in china but from age five have been in korea. so my korean name is kim eunae but my chinese name is li mi-zhen." eun explained.

haechan's mouth formed an 'o' shape in understanding. "well, my english name is peter." eun laughed at the random comment. haechan watched as eun laughed, his features softening in awe.

she has the cutest and most prettiest laugh.

i finally updated. as u can tell, my writing style has changed a little. got the idea from @hyuckscult. (i love her books omfg, queen)

tysm for 200+ reads! i really appreciate it.
also, check out my other book, LOVE TALK; a jaehyun fanfic.

hope y'all enjoyed!