𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

school

school.

eun has never dreaded to go to school so much in her 17 years of existence. well, besides the time she didn't do her project in third grade.

she huffed at the thought of even entering that hell bringing building.

it was kinda funny to eun that she use to be so thrilled and excited to go to school to meet that certain someone but now she hated it because of that certain someone. how funny.

the girl mentally groaned as she glared at the school building. she rolled her arms and walked through the halls, head hung low as her hood hung over her head.

eun didn't look too great. she had her hair (which she didn't even bother to comb out) in a messy bun. she hadn't done her makeup making her eye bags and red puffy eyes more defined and visable.

she looked like she didn't give two flying fucks about anything really. she looked like your typical "depressed" teen walking down the halls.

her earphones were plugged into her ears as the soft tunes of paradise by bts played. she hummed lightly to the song as she walked to her first class.

she came later than usual because she forgot to set her alarm fot school, not really planning to go. the first thing she really wanted to do is go to her class, lay her head down and regain the sleep she lost last night from crying again.

as she walked, she stopped in her tracks remembering something.

my test!

yep. eun forgot to study for the test she was blabbering about on monday last week. the thing is, the whole weekend she'd been crying or just staring into space doing absolutely nothing.

the only reason she even ate, took a bath and did her needed necessities is cause yumi forced her out of her bed.

shit.

eun lightly bit her tongue knowing she would probably fail this test. especially cause it's biology!

the thought still lingered in her mind as she continued her way to her classroom.
swinging her door open, her eyes scanned the room for a specific brown-haired male.

when she spotted him her breathe hitched. she clutched the straps of her backpack and bit her lower lip, a known habit of hers.

he stood beside jaemin who was leaned over a desk of some girl judging by the way the girl blushed profusely and the wide smirk on jaemin's face he was probably flirting with her.

eun dug in her brain for any plan to avoid haechan and not get noticed by him.

the worst thing was miri, the girl jaemin was flirting with, sits just two seats before eun which means she'll have to pass them.

she decided to pull her hood over her head more to the point you couldn't see her face and hung her head low and stared at the ground.

she nervously made her way down the row, looking straight at the ground and trying not to look any more suspicious.

it felt like she was walking in a war zone and trying not to get shot.

finally making it to her seat, she sat at her desk and quietly took her books out to start studying.

mission success.

she let out a breath she didn't even know she was holding.

after a few minutes of being stiff and barely even paying attention to her books and constantly glanced at the two males, they finally left as the bell rang for first period.

then the realisation hit eun.

i didn't even study!

funny how i wrote an exam today and i actually studied 😎

and i actually studied 😎