𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

ding dong!

ding dong!

rang the doorbell catching yumi's attention. she looked over to her door with furrowed eyebrows before turning back to her notebook where she was studying.

"dad, someone's at the door!" the girl announced only to get silence in the response.

"your dad's not home, remember?" the girl laying on yumi's bed reminded her. it was as if yumi had a light bulb moment as she laughed at her own stupidity.

yumi got up from her bed and walked over to the door and walked downstairs. the person at the door kept ringing the doorbell, already annoying yumi.

"coming! jeez.." she muttered the last part.
just as she opened the door, she was greeted at the door by someone she lest expected.

"eun?"

the girl stood there in a horrible state. she had messy hair, her face pink from crying so much, her eyes also red and puffy as well as her nose. her once white party dress was brown and dirty. her finger also dirty but they dung into her hands. mascra running down her face.

in simple words, eun looked a mess.

"oh my gosh, what happened?" yumi asked, obviously concerned. then she met eun's teary eyes.

"c-can i come in first?" she asked, avoiding eye contact. yumi immediately nodded and let her sister in.

eun walked into the living room and sat on the couch. her eyes stared at the table infront of her, her eyes just dull.

yumi sat next to her and gave her a worried look. "hey...how was the party?" she asked hesitantly. but judging by eun's expression and state, it probably didn't go well.

there was complete silence as yumi waited for her response.

"you were right..." was all eun said. yumi didn't ask what she was right about and just waited for her to continue.

eun gazed at her lap and sighed. "you were right that i was another one of his flings. a girl he'd play with then leave like nothing ever happened. a dumb idiot who was dumb enough to think that he'd actually love me!" she raised her voice at the last part, feeling angry at herself.

"i was a bet, unnie. i was a fucking bet." she looked up at her older sister with teary eyes. yumi's gaze softened seeing her younger sister in such a state.

normally, the two would joke around with things like this. there was almost never a serious moment between the two. they are siblings after all, jokes were basically their only way of communicating with eachother.

even with eun's past break ups, yumi would joke about it and make her feel better. but with this situation, eun seemed so...heartbroken. like her heart was torn from her chest and cut into a million pieces. like someone was stabbing it uncontrollably and never stopping.

"listen, eun. i k-" before yumi could finish her sentence, she was interupted by footsteps coming down the stairs.

"what's taking you so lo- oh, eun?" the girl by the name cho miyeon blinked as she looked at the two on the sofa. by the tension in the air and the way eun looked, you could clearly tell something was wrong.

"oh..am i interrupting something?" she asked. yumi have miyeon a look, meaning she should probably leave for now.

"mind staying upstairs in my room for a bit, yeon?" yumi asked with a tight smile. miyeon took the signal and nodded before leaving upstairs.

yumi sighed before putting her attention back on the crying teen next to her.

"i wanna go to my room." was all eun said before she got up from her bed and ran upstairs aswell, ignoring yumi calling her.

she shut her bedroom door, locking if as she slid against the door. she hung her head as she felt the tears stream down her face again.

eun forced herself from the floor and collasped on her bed. she stared at the wall infront of her with teary eyes, her head layed on the pillow and a arm under it, another circling her stomach.

her mind a mess. all over the place really. she just couldn't think straight with the amount of things already happening in her head.

somehow, her gaze landed on the familiar stuffed animal on the chair by her desk. she sat up and walked over to it as she kneeled down and gripped the teddy, biting her lower lip.

hyu. the teddy was hyu. the panda plushie haechan won for her on their first date. their first gift to eachother.

"this is mimi and this is hyu."

"because, your name is donghyuck so i took the 'hyu' from hyuck. my chinese name is mi-zhen so mimi."

the tears once again streamed her face as the memories flooded in her head.

stop freaking crying already.

she aggressively wipped her tears, threw the stuffed animal on the floor in anger.

she needed to stop thinking about him. for her own health. she was so emotionally hurt it physically hurt.

a sob escaped her lips as she sat on that floor, hand on her mouth so her crying couldn't be heard.

she curled herself in a ball in the corner of her bedroom as she continued crying but soon stopped, feeling a headache coming in from both crying and the alcohol.

she shut her tired eyes and passed out on the floor, in a ball position.

it's been raining so much these days but it's burning hot during the day

idk, the weather's moody ig (like me)