𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

the sunshine creeped in through the shut curtains, it's shine placing a golden hue on the girl's face

the sunshine creeped in through the shut curtains, it's shine placing a golden hue on the girl's face. the wind blew mercilessly making shutters on the window.

the sunrise was truly beautiful but extremely blinding for one girl in particular who had woken up from it's bright light.

she rubbed her eyes as she yawned, still very sleepy.

but suddenly she stopped her actions and froze. she had realized that someone's arms were around her waist.

who the hell?

and by reflex, eun elbowed that unknown person's face or where ever she could.

a loud groan was heard in the room and eun immediately recognized it.

she turned her head and saw her boyfriend rubbing his nose with his hand from the sudden impact of her elbow to his face.

she gasped and placed bith her hands cupping his cheeks. "omg, i'm so sorry! i thought i was kidnapped or something- i'm so sorry, hyuck!"

haechan just rubbed his nose and nodded, a painful expression on his face. "is it bleeding?" eun delicately removed his hamds from his face so she could see.

"nah, it's not." donghyuck hissed in pain.

"but, if you give me a kiss, i might feel better." he wiggled his eyebrows with a smirk. eun only rolled her eyes at him but complied regardless.

she held her cheeks lightly and kissed the tip of his nose. "i meant on the lips." she rolled her eyes again and placed a peck on his lips this time.

before haechan could do anything, she sat up, arms around the blanket to cover her bare chest.

but immediately layed back down, feeling pain inbetween her legs.

"you said you'd be gentle mr. lee donghyuck." eun glared at the male laying beside her.

"sorry, i couldn't resist. you're just too good." eun kicked his leg from under the blanket making haechan laugh more.

he sat up and ran his fingers through his hair, messing around with it to wake himself up. while eun just watched him do so.

how can someone be so damn hot after waking up?

haechan got up from the bed and started dressing up.

"here." he suddenly threw a hoodie to her, landing right on her face. haechan's laugh erupted through the room while eun just layed there and shut her eyes, slightly frustrated at him.

"look. the two lovebirds are up." jaemin announced with a teasing smile.

the situation was weird to say the least. eun was still in pain so she asked (forced) haechan to carry her bridal style.

"yah, hyuck! put me down!" eun screamed as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

though eun asked him to carry her, he was being so reckless and carrying her likr she's a bag of potatoes, not an actual human.

haechan just laughed and continued to carry her until her dropped her on the couch, right next to chenle.

eun huffed and sat up more properly as she was just wearing her underwear and a hoodie, no pants.

"fuck you." she glared.

eun looked around the room. it was a pretty good looking dorm. it had an upstairs where haechan's room was at aswell as the other members. had a kitchen, living room with games scattered all over the place and a decent space. it was quite messy though, very expected.

eun just sat on the couch in silence as she watched the two boys, chenle and jisung who sat on the floor, play video games as they yelled.

she didn't really know what to do as haechan left the room and went to what eun guessed was the kitchen. jaemin was in the living room aswell but was busy on his phone.

she played with the strings of hyuck's hoodie while staring at the ground, her mind wondering else where.

that's when everything sinked in.
eunae had lost her virginity.

she was no longer so pure as she use to be. just then, she remembered her mother's words.

"once you lose your virginity, you can NEVER get it back. no matter what you do."

after that, eun's mom said she shouldn't lose her pureness to just anyone. it's something you can never get back. and she gave it away.

"don't lose it till you're 18 atleast."

her mother's words rang through her already hazy mind.

was it worth it? am i happy? will i regret this?

she had asked herself last night. she has thought about this for some time but just gave it away.

do i really trust haechan?

eun's gaze looked up from the ground and to haechan who was still in the kitchen talking to his friends jeno and renjun.

she didn't notice, but an unconscious smile crept on her pink lips. that was enough to answer her question.

yes. i do trust him.

guess what? your bestie over here is dying from cramps 🙂

guess what?
your bestie over here is dying from cramps 🙂

anyways, stream favourite