𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐱

no you're not seeing shit, i did upload twice at the same time lol

eun's pov.
(omg first time since the first chap lol)

an idiot.

i felt like a complete idiot writing that test and knowing absolutely nothing!

that test held so many of my grades in it, if i fail i'm basically screwed. why did he have to be there while i studied? very wrong timing.

next period was physics which means i'll see jaemin. hopefully haechan or his dumb friends won't be there. but especially him.

i held the most depressed facial expression as i entered the classroom, not minding the eyes on me.

"why isn't she with her boyfriend anymore?"
"they were always together, do you think they broke up?"
"did eun and haechan break up?"
"omg! that just means i have a better chance in dating him!"

haha. the only chance you have dating him is being a bet. like me.

the whispers didn't really bother me though, i was too occupied by the fact i probably failed that test as i wrote random crap in it anyways.

i sat in my desk, folded my arms as i layed my head on them. i shut my eyes not wanting to stress on something that's alreadg done.

"hey, eunae~" hearing that familiar voice just made me want to get up and leave.

i lifted up my head, ready to glare at jaemin for interrupting my overthinking but stopped when i noticed who stood beside him.

haechan.

i has successfully avoided him the very best i could. when i saw him in crowds while changing classes i hid myself in the swarm of people and luckily i didn't have any classes with him...well that's besides maths which is at the end of the day.

seeing him now just ruined my mood more than it already is.

"i'm gonna go to the bathroom..." i said in a soft tone and got up to leave but i felt his hand grab my wrist.

you're making this harder for me, haechan.

"please let go of me." i said in a much lower tone than i wanted making me not seem intimidating at all.

i heard him sigh. "eun, i really need to talk to you." "talk about what?" i cut him off. i didn't even look him in the eye cause i know i'd breakdown if i did.

"eun, please. it's important." i pressed my lips together. the tone of his voice just made me weak and give up. i just couldn't say no to him and i hated it.

i nodded, not giving a verbal answer and let him lead some place else.

i really hope i don't regret this.

...

eun walked into a empty classroom with haechan. she still didn't make eye contact and stared at the wooden floors.

there was an awkward silence between the two as none of them spoke.

"what did you wanna talk a-about?" eun asked breaking the silence. haechan then cleared his throat as he looked at her right in the eye.

"eun, i'm so sorry for what i did. i really hope you can forgive me."

eun nodded but didn't say anything. after a few seconds of silence she looked up at him as if she was making sure he was finished.

"t-that's it?" she managed to stuttered out. "that's all you got to say? that's all you're sorry for?" she asked.

"after you placed a fucking bet on me that's all you have to say?" haechan scratched the back of his neck. "oh..um- i'm sorry for playing you, eun."

"i don't know, what else do you want me to say?" eun let out a scoff of disbelief. i can't believe this guy.

"what more do i want from you? i want a genuine apology! after what you did you think a simple 'sorry' will fix it? haechan you purposely placed a bet on me-" "jeno did actually." he cut her off.

"that doesn't make it any better! and you actually accepted it hyuck! you decided that you'll play with my feelings! you decided to make me believe you loved me! you did this all to yourself! i was just stupid enough to believe you!" eun started yelling.

"what exactly are you sorry for, hyuck? the fact you accepted a bet on me? the fact you played with me? the fact you made me believe you liked me back? or the fact you were my first time for a bet?"

"was that date a bet too? the gifts you gave me, the dates, the laughs, the hugs, the love, was it all a joke to you! are my feelings a fucking joke to you, donghyuck?!

"i gave you everything. my love, my affection, my trust and even my innocence! all just for a dumb bet?!" tears held in eun's eyes.

"i-i gave you all my trust. i trusted you so much i ignored my sister warning me about you! i ignored my dad telling me to be careful! i trusted you so much i ignored all the signs that told me, all the people that told me you were playing me! wanna know why? cause i love you."

"i fucking love you, hyuck.." she stared at him with her teary eyes. she folded her arms and gazed at the ground, pressed her lips together to stop the tears.

eun scoffed out a sad laugh. "but why am i telling you all this when you don't even care for my feelings? you never even had genuine feelings for me but my dumb gullible self thought you did. man, i'm such a dumbass to think you even loved me."

"listen eun, i'm so sorry. i didn't...i didn't know that this stupid bet would do such damage to you.." haechan finally said.

"yes you did. you knew exactly what you were doing when you accepted that bet. it's not like jeno held a gun at your head and told you to accept. you chose to!"

eun looked up at him, in the eye for with her teary, red eyes. he could clearly see the pain in her eyes. the damage he had done on her pure heart. and he felt so guilty.

"now i know i shouldn't trust you again cause my trust for you is gone now." she turned, opened the classroom's door and left, not even planning on turning back around.

she was broken and there ws nothing he could do to fix it.

i'm lowkey kinda proud of this chapter like i kinda wanna cry with eun here

double update cause last chap was too short :p