𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

two half naked bodies, well more specifically, two horny teenage half naked bodies

two half naked bodies, well more specifically, two horny teenage half naked bodies. in a janitor's closet. they kissed, they moaned, they had their hands all over eachother's body. and boy did they like it.

haechan had his arms around her waist while eun had her arms around his neck. he traced hickeys down her neck to her collarbone.

his fingers grasped the hook of eun's bra, about to snap it but was stopped by her hand on his arm. he looked at her and saw uncertainty in her eyes.

"what's wrong, babe?" he asked. eun sighed as she bit her lower lip. "i'm scared." she told him. haechan's eyes softened at her small, scared voice. he let his arms fall to his sides as he looked at his now nervpus girlfriend.

"you know we don't have to do this if you don't want to, right?" eun curled her hand into a fist and nodded, her gaze on the ground. haechan sighed and used his thumb and index finger to lift up eun's chin- making her look him in the eye.

"do you wanna do this?" he asked her. eun pursed her lips before nodding. "i do. i-i'm just scared. and i don't really wanna have my first time in the janitor's closet, ya know?" she replied. haechan nodded in understanding.

he kneeled down and picked up the girl's skirt. eun looked up at him unsure but he gave her a small smile in reassurance. amd the couple started dressing back into their uniform.

"you have a nice place

"you have a nice place." eun said while looking around haechan's home. since eun said she didn't wanna have sex in the janitor's closet, haechan suggested they instead do it at his place which eun complied.

"thanks. my mom decorated it." he said. eun nodded still looking around. her mouth formed an 'o' shape while she spotted a family picture. there was an older woman, a kid who seemed to be haechan and a little girl. they all smiled in the picture making them look happy.

"that's my mom, me and my sister." haechan pointed at each person. eun nodded in understanding. she had a question in her head but was too hesitant to ask.

"my dad left after my sister was born. he said he 'couldn't take the pressure of raising children' " haechan said with air quotations. eun's eyes softened looking into haechan's. he didn't seem upset about it but you could tell from his eyes, it really affected him.

she turned and wrapped her arms around his torso, her head in his chest. "you know it's okay to be upset about. i can only imagine how it feels." eun said in the most comforting voice she could. haechan hugged her back but didn't say anything.

"yea-" suddenly the front door opened making both eun and haechan jump. eun turned and saw an older woman, maybe late 40's and a younger girl maybe around 13, 14. eun realized how familiar these two faces looked.

it was haechan's mother and sister.

the two let go of the hug and looked at the two in shook. haechan seemed panicked for some reason and eun was just confused. haechan's mother's eyebrows furrowed as she looked at the two. she folded her arms and glared at them.

"lee donghyuck, who is this girl?"

oop- mama caught them 👀

we kinda got to know a tiny bit about haechan here and his family.
now things are about to get spicy ;)