𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨

hello~

"jaemin?"

"jaemin?"

the black haired boy smiled his infamous charming smile that would swoop girls off their feet.

eun was quite surprised to see him after not approaching for months and vise versa.

jaemin was always the sweetest to eun. especially between the rest of his friends when she still hung out with donghyuck.

he was kind, considerate and just showed a different arua from his friends. but when he was near the ladies, he didn't change much just becoming more flirtatious and instantly swoon the girls.

jaemin noticed eun's sadness and anger all day, which made sense with the rumor going around but seeing her crying was the last thing he'd expect to see.

he knew eun wasn't fond of crying, mainly infront of people so seeing her made him worry.

"it's okay to let it out," jaemin said in a gentle and comforting voice. "nobody's stopping you."

eun hesitated. she was afraid of being judged and called weak but she had to let herself break sooner or later.

she knew penting up her emotions wouldn't benefit her in the long run. she'd end up saying or doing somethings she'd later regret out of pent up emotions.

so she let them all out.

eun cried, very loudly. she screamed all her emotions out, things that have been building up for years even what happened today. it stressed her out, it frustrated and it made her sad.

jaemin's comforting words were enough for eun to let the feelings pour out like rain in a thunderstorm, constant sobs, hickups and sniffles then she stopped.

it took quite a while, but jaemin still sat beside her. his reaction was far from judge or disgust rather it was pity and sympathy. it seemed as if she's been through a lot and needed to let it out.

noticing how her sobs died down and the only thing heard were her small sniffles and hick-ups here and there, jaemin got up and stretched out his hand for eun to take.

the girl gave him a confused look, "i'll walk you to class. the bell rang quite some time ago." eun nodded her head in understanding.

she took his hand to get up, lanfing on her feet and sneakly making it out of the back of the school building.

the two walked beside eachother, while eun wipped her wet cheeks with the tissue jaemin offered her.

he's too sweet.

however, eun felt guilty for making jaemin stay with her long until the bell even rang but he still stayed.

"sorry i made you late for class.." her soft voice croaked out. jaemin hummed, stuffing his hands in the uniform's pockets. "it's not your fault, i decided to stay. plus, you seemed like you needed some comfort."

eun sighed, eyes set on the bricked floors as they were still outside the school because the back of the school was far from the entrance and their next class.

"hey, jaemin.." the half chinese girl started, catching the said boy's attention by the mention of his name.

"did you um.. did you know about the bet haechan set on me?" hearing that question made jaemin gulp the lump in his throat, suddenly feeling a sense of guilt.

"yeah."

"oh..." was all she said, leaving the orange haired boy nervous.

"why did he even do the bet? did... i do something?" the question made jaemin wonder himself. he honestly didn't know himself. it was just a bet that jaemin was use to haechan setting.

"i don't know. you know, haechan has set bets on so many girl before and this one didn't feel any more different. it like any other one donghyuck has done so i really don't know."

eun pressed her lips in a thin line, eyes on the ground in deep thought herself. he must've gotten quite a lot of money, huh?

finally entering inside the school building, eun suggested walking jaemin to his class before going to her own.

she wanted to thank him in a way for his kindness and even offered buying him some sweets which he politely turned down saying it was just a nice gesture anyone would do.

"eun," the said girl looked at jaemin. "do you still have feelings for haechan?"

good question...

eun feel silent at the question, pondering in her head before following with a shrug. "i... don't really know." jaemin shook his head at the girl, hand landing on her shoulder. "eun, i can tell you don't." that left eun speechless as she really couldn't argue with him.

arriving to the door of his classroom, eun smiled faintly up at the taller boy and spread her arms to hug him.

jaemin hugged back, knowing she just wanted some comfort and heard her whisper a small 'thank you'.

she watched as he entered the door of his class and shut the door. as she walked to her own class, her mind wondered off to jaemin's words.

"do you still have feelings for haechan?" do i...?

right as the thought crossed her mind, she caught eye of someone she's been dying to see all day.

automatically, a smile spread eun's lips as a light sigh of relief escaped her mouth. she ran towards the familiar boy, more that excited to see him. 

"seungmin!" she called out. the said boy looked over to who was calling for him, even though he already recognised her voice.

but the girl's smile immediately faltered when he walked right past her as if she wasn't even there, breaking her heart.

long time no see~

long time no see~

so tests have started so no frequent updates :/
butttt i am planning on finishing this book soon cause i have plans for other ones!

also, happy (late) valentines day <3
i spent it alone :')