𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞

"you can't sit with us, oh! i hate you~" the song blasted teenager's room as she sang along

the half chinese sat at her vanity, makeup scattered on it. she sat on the chair infront of it and started doing her owm makeup. she had her hand under her eye as she lightly streatched the skin. she stuck her tongue stuck out in concentration, she held her eyeliner pen with the other hand and tried her best to draw a perfect eye wing.

pulling away, she looked at herself in the vanity's mirror and leaned up close to check if she did it right.

a small pout of slight disappointed held her lips. her eye wing wasn't as perfect as the one on the other side but it's not really noticable if you don't look close.

her eyeliner wasn't a typical black but instead a brown to compliment her skin and give off a less rough look.

"good enough." eun sighed and packed her eyeliner into her makeup pouch that held all her needed makeup necessities.

she stood up from her seat and stood infront of the full length mirror layed beside her bed. she kept doing different poses with the outfit, to make sure it looked good at every angle. a very weird habit of hers.

her hair dyed a light brown colour with blonde streaks in it

her hair dyed a light brown colour with blonde streaks in it. it was straight until the bottom pieces that were curled slightly.

eun has always been one to dye her hair often. from blue, to two toned colours then now to light brown. just like her boyfriend, she liked to be creative with her hair.

"damn, i look cute." she complimented herself and continued doing twirls infront of the mirror.

she smiled at her look. eun then picked up her chanel purse to match with her outfit.

doing some last minute touch-ups on her hair and makeup, she exited her secluded bedroom.

"why's got you looking a bling bling today, mimi?" eun's dad asked as he sat on the couch in the living room, watching t.v with her sister.

"i have a party to get to." she simply replied. eun's father raised his eyebrows in amusement. "so suddenly? where? with who?"

eun giggled at her father bombarding her with questions.