➵ 1 - VIOLET

••••

TATTOO SHOP

••••

The stars are twinkling like diamonds in the dark night sky and cars were driving down the street extremely slow.

For a Wednesday on the last week of summer break, this town surely is quiet. But that's Rosewood city for you. The city that becomes quiet once it is 10PM. Like if people don't know how to party and live life.

I feel more and more suffocated in this tattoo shop the more I'm in it and I don't know why.

"Hey Kol, I'm going to step outside" I yell as I stand up from the couch and walk to the door.

"Okay V, I'll be done soon" Kol yells back from the room he's in and I step outside.

I light my cigarette and sit down on a bench in front of the big window of the tattoo shop. I begin scrolling through my social media feed, trying to make time go by faster.

"Nothing ever interesting ever happens in this damn town" I mumble to myself as I close the social media app on my phone and throw the cigarette on the floor.

"That's considered littering, Violet" Kol opens the door for me.

"I can care less about stupid littering laws" I laugh as I walk into his tattoo shop and sit on the couch.

"Funny how you break laws yet your dad is a man who enforces them" Kol says as he laughs and hands me a sketch of the tattoo I requested the previous time I was here. "What do you think"

"Kol, this is absolutely amazing!" I admire the sketch "This is exactly how I pictured it in my head." I jump off the coach and hug him.

"I've known you for 8 years. It would be a shame if I didn't have any idea of what type of tat you wanted" He laughs as we both head into his tattoo room.

"You want to take a shot before we begin- or?" He offers me a shot of vodka.

I take the shot from his hand and down it. "Of course the shot." I put the shot glass down and sit down on the tattoo chair.

"Okay well, this is going to take a while. So just sit back and relax" He turns on one of my favorite shows on the TV screen.

I sit back, letting myself fully relax. "How do you know I still like Teen Wolf?" I ask as he begins to tattoo my right thigh.

Teen wolf was a show that me and him randomly found one day when we were younger. We were arguing about which show to watch and my older brother Christiam took the remote and changed the channel to make us stop arguing.

That random channel change basically changed me and Kol's life.

"Because today airs the 5th to the last episode and you never miss the premieres" He says as he begins the big rose in the top middle of my thigh. "Unless you've broken our Teen Wolf pack?" He looks up at me and playfully glares at me.