➵ 66 - VIOLET

••••

SECRETS &
THE FAST CAR

SECRETS &THE FAST CAR

••••

I check my phone for any missed messages and sigh as I see the notification of missed messages. I click on them and instantly begin reading the message banners one by one.

Ashton: Hey Rosie, are you ready for tutoring today? Kol said he was going to take you home so me and your dad are going to grab some food for everyone. I'll see you soon, I've missed you all day.

Kol: Hey, I'm dropping you off home right? I'll wait in the parking lot.

Aiden: Hey, I'm waiting in the parking lot. You ready to go?

Kol: Violet, why didn't you tell me Aiden was going to take you home?

Kol: Hey, I'm heading to Chris house. I'll face time you later.

I sigh and begin texting people back.

Me: Hey, sorry for not letting you know about Aiden ahead of time. It was a random last minuet thing. Ttyl, love you.

I send the message to Kol then send a message to Ashton.

Me: Hey baby, I don't know if you've gotten the food already with my dad but a friend of mine is coming over to my dad's house. Just wanted to give you a heads up, sorry in advance for the last minuet heads up.

I immediately get a text back.

Ashton: We're barley ordering the food, I'll add another order. Don't apologize, I'll see you in a bit.

I smile down at my phone and then open up Aiden's message.

Me: I'm out of practice, I'll see you in three.

"You always seem to be texting a lot of people." A sudden voice makes me jump.

"Jesus." I shut my locker and put my phone in my butt pocket as a reflex. "Omg, it's you Steph." I say as I grab my backpack and look at her.

"Yeah-" She drifts off. "Who were you texting? You smiled at your phone a lot." She asks me with a weird look on her face that I can't quite point out.

I shake my head. "A friend that's driving me home, nobody special." I state as I nudge my thump to the door behind me. "I got to go, I'll see you tomorrow ."

She nods without saying then disappears down to another PE locker isle.

"What the fuck was that about?" I mumble to myself as I walk out of the PE lockers and head to the parking lot.

I find Aiden's car rather quickly and go inside.

"This school looks fucking weird in the night." Aiden states as he instantly takes his car out of parked mode and backs out of the parking spot he was parked in. "It looks like a fucking cemetery ."