➵ 50 - HUNTER

••••

LANCE &
TEASING

LANCE & TEASING

••••

I can't stop my mind making so many assumptions and so many scenarios about what could potentially go down in the next few minutes.

I was officially the last one in the group with the secret that had to be confessed. A secret that could make Violet say no to this whole idea.

Or just say no to me in particular, which would suck..

Garrett, Blaise and Ashton didn't have a son. They didn't have to worry about what would Violet think of being a step mother of their almost two year old child.

Garrett has a kid but Justin isn't actually his. That and he was already eighteen and almost out of the house.

Lance is a baby and we came as a package. It was me and my son or nothing.

Violet is about to be nineteen and I'm pretty sure a child is something far from her mind. She has the whole world open for her and I was about to put a big deal breaker in front of her.

I'm sure she won't be open minded with the idea of me with a child. I mean I won't be surprised if she just decides to say yes to the three of them and decides to push me out.

Even though the whole reverse harem thing was my sister's idea and I spoke to them about it. I knew this last secret would be something very big.

I could lose the girl that I want so badly but it was a risk I had to take.

"Hunter, where are we?" She asks me as I park in the driveway of my house.

Her voice relaxes me a bit but that only makes me more nervous knowing I could lose the girl that brings me so much damn comfort. Comfort Hazel never gave me- at all.

"My house." I get out of my car and help open her door.

She gets out of the car and does a double take."Your house!?" She turns to me wide eyed and I nod.

"Yes little star, this is my house." I play with my keys on my right hand.

"This isn't a house Hunter- this is a mansion." She looks around at the exterior of my house.

Her reaction sure as hell wasn't something I expected. When I first bought this house with Hazel she had said this house was nice "for the time being". She said she didn't want to live here forever since the house didn't look good enough to impress people.

Violet on the other hand is looking at my house like she was memorized by it.

"Violet, I can give you a tour after. But this is really important to me." She instantly snaps out of her little trance.