➵ 52 - VIOLET

••••

SPILLING TEA & THE
STUPID QUESTION

SPILLING TEA & THE STUPID QUESTION

••••

"So Hunter brought you home huh. I'm guessing you worked everything out with them?" Kol says as he takes a seat on my coach. "How's the sex?" He wiggles his eyebrows at me.

"Kol, you're so loud for no reason." I scolded him and rolled my eyes. "Go shove a dildo up your ass." I say as I look through my clothes for something to cover up my marked thighs.

"Damn, that good huh?" Kol laughs as he looks at his phone. "Nobody's home Violet, we don't have to worry about anyone hearing our conversation so spill." I roll my eyes.

I continue looking through my clothes. "Let's say hypothetically a girl has her inner thighs full of hickeys. What outfit would cover that up?" I ask but completely avoid Kol's face.

"Violet Kaine!" Kol yells and I feel my face redden. "If you don't spill all the juicy deats."

Jesus, of course he would want the details. He's probably exceptionally happy that his friend is no longer a boring virgin.

"I said hypothetically." I sarcastically say as I look through my shirts- completely giving up on finding a skirt that's long enough to completely cover my thighs.

"Girl-" I cut him off.

"It's not me." I say and he makes a "mhm" sound as he goes through my drawer of tights.

"Grab a white shirt, and grab your leather jacket. Pair them with these black fishnets and your black and white skirt." He says and I shake my head.

"I've never worn something like that. It would be obvious I'm trying to hide something." I sigh and he nods.

"True." He puts the skirt back and looks through my dresses. "Leather jacket, white dress with black stars with fishnets. I'll wear something similar and we'll call it twin day."

I consider it for a few seconds. "Fuck it, it's better than nothing." I say as I grab the clothes.

I quickly dress in the restroom then come out to show Kol the outfit. "That's good, now cover the hickeys on your neck and you're good to go." I feel my face redden.

God, Garrett and Hunter overdid it. I have love bites everywhere.

"Did they try to devour you last night? Jesus those hickeys are dark as fuck." Kol says as he disappears out of my room as I begin to put on my makeup.

More like Garrett and Hunter marked me everywhere because one- I tested their patience and two- because of Justin.

"You see-" I hear footsteps coming my way. "twins." Kol walks into my room wearing a leather jacket, white shirt and black jeans. "We are going to show up in style." Kol says and I laugh.

Our Contract | ✔️On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara