➵ 44 - ASHTON

••••

THE TALK &   
MISCOMMUNICATION

THE TALK &    MISCOMMUNICATION

••••

Ever since Hunter told me about his plan I've been on edge. I agreed with said plan at the moment but now? I was having second thoughts.

I don't have a problem with the whole sharing idea- since I've shared plenty of things with them since we were like 8. But I don't know why I feel like this is different. Very different.

I promised myself I'd find out what they were hiding and tease them about it. Never did I expect to join the club and fucking fall for her as well.

I feel like an idiot. I didn't do that commitment shit with other girls. Then again- Violet wasn't other girls.

"Don't drink." Blaise glares at me.

I take the cold beer bottle away from my lips and place it on the counter. "Whatever."

I understood why he didn't want me to drink. I understood that they all didn't want me to drink because they didn't want me to do anything stupid. They didn't want me to fuck up our chances with Violet.

Why would I though? I want her just as much as they do. I'm no different and I wouldn't let the chance to have her slip because of me doing something stupid.

"Do we even know if she's actually going to come?" I place my beer bottle on the coffee table in Garrett's living room. "It's been two hours since Hunter said she was coming over. Two!"

"You have no patience whatsoever." Garrett says from the kitchen as he keeps cooking god knows what.

"When has he ever?" Hunter states as he walks back into the kitchen to help Garrett.

"It's what happens when you haven't gotten laid in 2 months." I look at my beer bottle and pick it back up.

If I'm being honest- I promised myself I wouldn't touch another girl. Not that I could anyways- not when Violet has been in my mind 24/7.

"I haven't been in an intimate sex scene in over 2 years and I'm doing just fine." Blaise bluntly says as he looks back at the basketball game playing on the TV.

"You aren't human. That's why." I sarcastically shoot back at him as I take a sip of my beer. "That and I know your sexualy deprived. When you had the opportunity to go down on Violet you didn't even spare a second to hesitate." I point out.

He turns to me and gives me the coldest glare ever. "What about you huh? You got the opportunity to finger fuck her and it looked like you were about to loose control and fuck her against the nearest fucking wall." Once he says that I drink more of my beer.

He wasn't wrong.

I kept repeating "she's a virgin." in my mind to contain myself but I felt like I was going mad.