➵ 67 - VIOLET

••••

QUESTIONS
& LANCE

QUESTIONS& LANCE

••••

"Green or Blue?" Aiden asks as he comes into my room out of nowhere.

"Aye, knock will you? I could've been naked in here" I throw a pillow at him and he just rolls his eyes.

"I have a man and I'm more than happy with him." He says as he jumps on my freshly made bed. "So, Green or Blue?" He asks again.

"You just messed up my bed Aiden." I state and he looks at me like if I'm speaking a foreign language to him. "Blue." I state defeated because I knew for a fact that I wasn't going to win.

He smiles. "Great, thank you V." He says as he lays down fully on my bed.

"Is that all?" I ask as I stare at him blankly. "Can you like- get out?" I state and he laughs.

"You know." He closes his eyes as he stays laying down on my bed. "I've realized that are are moody brat in the mornings." He laughs and I throw another pillow at him, this time at his face.

"2 days left and I'll be free of you." I state and Aiden just laughs.

"Ahhhh, thank you. I love you, my daily countdown." Aiden says sarcastically and I groan.

"You are incredibly annoying, I don't know how you got my dad to like you." I state as I turn back to my mirror and finish applying concealer on.

"I'm going to be honest-" Aiden turns to the mirror and makes eye contact with me as I apply some light blush on my cheeks. "It's honestly difficult for your dad not to like someone." He says then shrugs. "I mean as long as they don't mean any harm to anyone he loves-" He drifts off. "There's no way for your dad to dislike anyone."

"He has a point." Kol's voice comes out of nowhere making me jump and absolutely mess up my eyeliner.

"Jesus, knock!" I whine as I get a makeup removal wipe. "Haven't you both ever heard of knocking?" I ask as I once again try my best to redo my eyeliner.

"Yeah, but I don't really care." Kol says as he goes to my bed and lays down next to Aiden.

"Will you idiots get your dirty shoes off of my bed?" I sigh as I turn to look a the both of them with a glare.

"Yes mom." They both say at the same time and I can't help but to cringe.

"God, I'm going to risk it all and end you both one day." I say as I turn back around and grab my mascara.

"You would never murder us." Aiden says smugly and I pretend he didn't say anything.

"Yeah, she loves and needs us both too much." They both say at the same time and I sigh is annoyance.