➵ 58 - ASHTON

••••

SECRETS &
MORE SECRETS

SECRETS & MORE SECRETS

••••

Blaise walks into the living room and looks around. "Where are-" He motions around the room. "Hunter and Garrett?"

"Hunter is changing Lance's diper in the other room." I continue to pick up the toys that Lance left scattered all over the floor. "And Garrett is talking to someone out in the backyard."

Blaise nods and sits down on the couch. "Hey um-" He hesitates as he begins to tap on the arm rest of the couch. "Never mind". 

I continue picking up the stuffed toys and his tapping becomes louder making me turn to him. "You okay? You're usually never like this." I finally finish picking up all the toys.

"It's nothing, just drop it." He looks out the backyard at Garrett who was now yelling something into his phone in Russian if I'm not mistaken.

"I think he's talking to Declan." Blaise nods.

"Yeah." I look away from the direction of Garrett and back to Blaise. "Seriously, what is up? You don't give me flat answers. I'm the only one you can't seem to shut up around."

"That's not true." He rolls his eyes.

"Okay, then tell me one person you're completely open with- that's not me and Ill drop this entire conversation." He narrows his eyes on me and then looks away.

"Exactly." I say and see his scoff. "Now explain what you were going to tell me."

"Your a-" He cuts himself off and sighs. "Have you told Violet that you love her yet?" I freeze and feel my muscles tense.

"No." I hesitate. "I've never- no."

I've never told a women "I love you." I've never had an important women in my life for me to say those three words.

I push all my thoughts aside and focus at the main topic we're we're originally discussing. "Why?"

"Because I was about to tell Violet 'I love you' and froze like a fucking idiot." He begins tapping on the arm rest of the couch again.

"You were what?" Hunter's voices comes out of knowhere and Blaise narrows his eyes on me.

"That's why I didn't want to talk about this right now." He mumbles to me and I give him an apologetic look.

"D-dada." Lance is the first to break the silence by making grabby hands towards the bag of toys I just put away a few minutes ago.

"No, your aunty is coming already." Hunter shakes his head and hands him a teeth toy instead.

"You were about to tell her you love her??" Garrett says and I shake my head. When did he enter the damn house?

"Yeah, but I stopped myself mid way." Blaise explains and the atmosphere does a jurassic change.

Our Contract | ✔️On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara