➵ 0 - 3RD PERSON

••••

PRODOLOUGE

3RD PERSON POV

3RD PERSON POV

••••

The rain was hitting the window making Violet feel even more anxious than she already was.

She was dreading this day. The day she had to make a very important decision that would untimely change things. Not only her life but her family's life as well.

She was tired and drained. She couldn't process anything. She had too many things running through her head. On repeat.

"I can't fucking choose." She stared at Kol. Her mind was in complete shambles, tears filled her brown eyes.

Violet could no longer think straight, she felt hopeless and stuck. She couldn't stop thinking about all the what if's.

What if her decision effects everyone in a terrible way? Would she be able to live with herself knowing that her decision did that?

"Violet, I wish I could help. I really wish I could." Kol looks at Violet and puts a hand on her cheek.

Kol felt useless in the situation. He didn't know how to help her. He could only do so much.

"I-" Kol cuts off Violet.

"Listen. You have to be the one to make the decision Violet." Kol wipes away her tears. "We can't make one for you." He kisses Violet's forehead then pulls away.

"If you choose them, you are accepting their love once more." Once more, she's been here before. "Are you willing to stay with them, by their sides. Through thick and thin and are you ready to face all your current problems and the ones to come?" Kol looks at her deep in the eyes.

Was she? Was she prepared to choose them. Did she really want to choose them?

She's been down this road before. Did she really want to go down it again?

"Now make your decision before it's too late." Chris says as he takes Kol's hand and walk out of the house.

They get in the car together and drive away leaving her alone. Alone with the memories of the four men who she once loved uncontrollably.

Alone with her mind still in shambles and her heart beating a million beats per second.

••••

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hello !

I'm so excited to finally release this story. It has been completed and in my drafts for so long, I just had to release it.

Let me know your thoughts and feel free to follow me on my social's for any updates !!