➵ 13 - VIOLET

••••

PAINT & POSTERS

••••

I'd be lying if I said Mr. Anderson wasn't an attractive man.

We've been working on the posters for at least 2 long hours already. The room is hot and he decided to unbutton one of the buttons of his shirt along the way. It didn't help my problems one bit, it made them so much worse.

I could see part of a tattoo on his chest and instantly remembered this past Saturday when I saw him shirtless.

Not only at him but at my other teachers as well. They looked so- My face heated up and I squeezed my thighs together.

"What the fuck is wrong with me?" I mumble to myself as I paint the outline of all the letters in the current poster we are working on.

"What was that?" Mr. Anderson says as he looks up from the poster and straight at me.

His blue eyes were mesmerizing like the crystal blue lake I used to go to in Clear Stone Falls as a kid.

"N-Nothing" I stupidly stutter making my face heat up more.

"Whatever you say." he looks back down at the poster.

"This is our last poster, correct?" I say as I begin painting the inside of a few of the letters.

"Yes, this is our last poster." He says as he finishes painting a football on the top right corner of the poster.

"Okay good because I'm getting sleepy." I lie right through my teeth.

More like if I don't get out of this room within the next hour- I was going to go back to my cigarette addiction ....

"Don't worry about it, sleeping beauty. We're almost done." He says as he unbuttons the buttons on both of the cuffs in his shirt and rolls his sleeves up.

His arms full of tattoos made me do a double take. I've already seen him shirtless. What is wrong with me?

"Okay Mr. Grinch." I say as I finish painting in the second word.

As I get up, I accidentally hit the paint pallet. The paint pallet falls on Mr. Anderson's pants making a disaster.

He gets up and looks down at his pants. Black and Green patches of paint at full display.

"I'm so sorry Mr. Anderson." I quickly grab some paper towels and run back to him. "Let me fix it." I grab a paper towel and slowly try taking the paint off of his pants.

Wait what am I-

Mr. Anderson shoves my hands away and takes a paper towel from the table. "I can manage Violet" He begins taking off as much paint as he could. "Just focus on the poster."