➵ 25 - BLAISE

••••

TEACHERS PET

••••

1 year ago

When Emory called me a few weeks ago claiming she found a good job for me as a teacher I thought nothing of it. I accepted it and just went with the flow.

This morning I woke up thinking my first day as an English teacher back in my hometown- Rosewood was going to be boring. I thought I would end up regretting my decision.

When Emory told me she was going to assign me a TA for two periods in order to get me "Settled in". I thought Emory was going to assign me an annoying kid. I thought I would end up convincing Emory to take back her offer on a TA.

Emory then showed me the students' information through the school system.

Name: Violet Kaine

Grade: 12th (Senior)

Birthday: January 1st

Current Credits: 185/210

Currently has siblings in Rosewood: No

Former siblings in Rosewood: Yes (Dean Kaine and Christian Kaine)

I scanned over the student's profile like nothing. I didn't care much about her.

Then I saw her in person-

I knew she felt my eyes on her- she kept shifting under my gaze. I couldn't look away from her though- like a teenage boy with a crush.

Then the cutest thing happened. She fucking shivered when I said her name. Shivered. Then I saw her face flush.

My mind began running laps.

I've never felt the way I did dor the entire 23 years of my life.

Not even with my Fiancé Nichole. The women I'm supposed to spend the rest of my life with.

I never thought I'd feel like this about anyone, especially not with a girl who's 6 years younger than me.

"Sir, I'm done stapling the papers." I get placed back into reality by Violet's sweet voice.

She's looking at me with the stack of papers in her hand.

"Thank you Violet, that's all I need to do for me today. You may go sit back down." She smiles then nods and sits back down on her desk.

I can't help but to study everything she does- I feel like a creep and can't manage to take my eyes off her.

She turns back to me and smiles. Her cheeks then turn red and she turns back to her laptop.

God- what is wrong with me?

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

If you are a re-reader (a reader that read "Our Contract" before the revision) then you may remember this chapter originally being in "chapter 24" ! 🥰

Don't forget to Vote, Comment and follow me ! <3