➵ 58/59 - VIOLET (Deleted Chapter)

••••

DINNER &
THE CAR

DINNER & THE CAR

••••

"We're here." Ashton says as he parks the car.

"Really? Already?" I peer out the window as I fix the top part of my dress and my dangling bracelets. "Where's Hunter and Blaise?" I ask both Garrett and Ashton.

"They're inside already." Ashton says as he turns the car off and Garrett gets out of the car quickly.

"Oh okay." I say softly.

The door opens and Garrett is in front just staring at me- like if he's admiring me. "Have I already told you how amazing you look, little one?"

I feel a blush creep up into my cheeks. "Yes, several times." I bite my bottom lip momentarily then let it go. "Seven times in less than thirty minutes."

"Hmmmm, I hate odd numbers." He extends his hand for me to take. "I must make it an 8th." I laugh as I take Garrett's hand as I get out of the car. "You're so fucking stunning little one." He kisses the back of my hand.

I blush and smile. "You don't look too bad yourself." He chuckles at my response.

"Why thank you little one." He spins me and before I know it Ashton is right in front of me.

"Do you think they'll hate us if we ditch them and just take you home with us?" Ashton says as I feel Garrett runs his from my shoulders down my arms.

I shiver and look at Ashton. "They won't hate you guys. They'll probably just scold you both." I say and Garrett chuckles.

"No, they'd hate us." He says as he reaches the top of the section of the slit of my dress. "Especially after what we would do to you."

My breath hitches as I feel Garrett's hand softly comes in contact with my exposed thigh and two of Ashton's fingers come in contact with the exposed cleavage of my breast.

"We are in a parking lot. Anyone can-" I gasp I feel Garrett run two fingers over my pussy. "Jesus."

"He's not here Rosie." Ashton whispers then takes my right nipple in between his two fingers. "It's only us." I can't stop the small low whimper that escapes me as he pinches my sensitive nipple.

They continue touching me softly and delicately till a cars light flash and beeps twice making me jump.

"We need to go." I say as I take both of their hands and pull them towards the restaurant.

A couple walks past us and I sigh in relief knowing they didn't see anything.

As we walk into the restaurant Garrett is quick to ask the lady where our table is. She calls a waitress over and the waitress directs us to our booth. She basically eye fucks Garrett and Ashton the entire damn way.