➵ 29 - BLAISE

••••

REVEALING    SECRETS    &   
UNNECESSARY    COMMENTS

REVEALING    SECRETS    &    UNNECESSARY    COMMENTS

••••

The second I press the beer bottle to my lips. Hunter walks into the Kitchen and sets the cake down on the kitchen island. His face was serious but I knew something was up. I had a gut feeling.

I walk over to him and he sighs. "You good brother?"

He shakes his head. "Not even close."

I knew it. I knew something came up.

Wait where's Violet? I can swear I thought he went to go get the cake with her? They should've returned together. Therefore, where is she?

"Didn't you go get the cake with Violet?" He nods. "Then where is she?"

"I kind of fucked up." The moment those words come out of his mouth- I feel my body run cold.

"What did you do Hunter ?" My mind was coming up with so many things- so many scenarios that possibly happened.

"I broke our deal." I freeze in place.

The only deal we had was the one we had involving Violet. No touching her, no overstepping. Keeping our distance since it was better to leave her alone then bother her. We were her instructors, it was wrong for us to overstep our boundaries.

We made the deal after we all realized how much we actually had fallen for her.

"You are a-" He above everyone had to be the one to break the deal. "How far did you go?"

I wanted to know but at the same time I didn't.

She was a precious diamond in my eyes. A forbidden diamond that I could never have.

"I-" Garrett and Ashton walk over to us.

We both freeze, not knowing what to say and how to say it.

There was so many different things that could possibly play out in the next few seconds.

Ashton is the first one to speak. "What were you guys talking about?"

"Ask him." I look at Hunter and he glares at me.

"I kind of-" I cut him off because he was taking too long.

"He broke our deal." I down the rest of the beer I had left because I sure as hell needed it.

Hunter glares at me for cutting him off and being the one to tell them.

I honestly didn't give a fuck.

"What dea-" The minute Garrett is about to speak, Violet and Kol walk into the house.

We all turn to them- Kol looks at us but Violet doesn't. She just keeps laughing and mumbling things to him.