➵ 59 - VIOLET

••••

PLEASURE
& LIES

PLEASURE & LIES

••••

I wake up slowly to soft kisses being given to me on my exposed thighs. I instantly remember where I currently was and relax.

"Good morning, baby." I whisper to whoever was kissing me as I open my eyes slowly.

I look down and see Ashton between my thighs still kissing me ever so softly. "Good morning, Rosie." He says softly as he like up at me.

"What are you doing?" I ask him still half asleep.

"I have a little small bet I want to do with you." He whispers as he places a kiss on my center making me shiver.

I look beside me and notice Blaise still fully asleep looking ever so peaceful. God this man looked like a god.

I look back at Ashton and laugh quietly. "Another one?" I whisper back as I roll my eyes playfully at him.

The first bet we made consisted of Ashton finger fucking me slowly under the table two days ago in our first day. He did it so discreetly with no expression on his face. Meanwhile me on the other hand was thriving with pleasure and I knew I was the one giving away our sinful bet.

In the end I did end up losing- really badly.

"Bet I can make you feel so good that you end up waking Blaise up. In under three tries." He says and I bite my bottom lip.

"I don't know-" I drifted off.

"Come on Rosie, let me make you feel good. You'll win as long as you can keep quiet. You would get even with me." He kisses my center again then licks my clit.

He then begins kissing my inner thighs again.

Jesus. This man was convincing-

I could get even with him and all I had to do is stay silent. How hard could it be?

"Bet." I respond and bite my bottom lip.

In a flash Ashton dives into my pussy like if he's starving and he's been deprived of it.

"Ashton wait-" I was already so sensitive due to my first orgasm only seconds ago.

He looks up at me with a smirk on his face then does back between my thighs. "Ashton-" I whimper as I grip the sheets.

Blaise stirs next to me and I bring the bed sheet to my mouth to sound out my moans as much as possible.

Ashton shakes his head and pulls the bed sheet away. He then shoves it in Blaise's direction.

"Ash-" I whimper not having enough strength to come again but I was too late.