Eggman's Robots

Chapter 15
Eggman's Robots

Sonic looked at the giant army of robots. He felt nervous. He had a eerie feeling.
He tried to look for a exit. The robots had machine guns on there wrist and rocket launchers as well. The room was huge. It was hundreds of feet long. Sonic walked and looked around. He was checking the room.

Sonic the heard a loudspeaker screech and then Eggman's voice was heard.

Eggman: Hello Sonic. Do you like my new flying lair. It took me alot of time to build. If you're wandering I can see and hear you on screen.

Sonic: You don't have to do this Eggman. Please stop hurting civilians and leave the city alone. You can still do the right thing.

Eggman: *Loud Laughing*

Eggman's laughter made Sonic feel physically sick. He realized Eggman didn't care. Sonic ran around the room quickly looking for a exit. The electronic doors had a laser forcefield on them. Sonic sighed.

Eggman:Now that you're trapped. Let me introduce you to my new robots. The Robots eyes flickered on and beeping was heard. Sonic's eyes widened with shock. There were hundreds of them. The vents and walls were blocked off with a laser field.

Eggman: You're trapped now. This was too easy. It was nice knowing you hedgehog *Laughs*

Sonic had no choice but to fight or die. Sonic started taking out the robots with Kicks and by slamming into them. He knew he had to fight hard if he wanted to survive. Time passed and Sonic was feeling slower. He had destroyed hundreds of robots. His legs were starting to hurt. He was breathing heavily.

Eggman smiled. He knew Sonic was tiring. He watched on with menacing glee. Sonic knocked to the floor by one iof the robots rockets that exploded next to him. Sonic got back to his feet but was clearly hurt. Sonic kept fighting as hard as he could. He dodged more bullets and rockets. There were still over a hundred robots left. Sonic thought of his friends and the citizens still trapped in the city. He kept fighting.

Eggman: Ready to fall down and die?

Sonic: I'm not quitting.

A rocket hit near Sonic and knocked him down. Sonic was stunned. Sonic was then punched by one of the robots. Sonic was knocked through the air.

Sonic got back to his feet and kept destroying robots. Sonic was losing strength. He took out the last few robots and then fell to the floor. His quills had ashes on them he was breathing heavy and he had cuts on his body.

Eggman: *Mocking* Bravo Sonic I think I have tears in my eyes.

Sonic looked at the camera. He wasn't showing his fear.

Sonic: I'm not quitting. You better run Eggman.

Eggman: *Mocking Tone* I'm scared.

Sonic got back to his feet and limped over to the door. He was trying to figure out how to turn off the laser field. Sonic checked the room. He tore out a piece of the floor, he found a generator. Sonic turned off the laser field.

Eggman: Brilliant hedgehog! Find me. I can't wait to see you.

To be Continued