Echidna

Chapter 11

Echidna

Sonic, Amy, and Tails crawled out of the wrecked plane. The plane had landed in a lush rainforest. There was vegetation everywhere. The sound of birds could be heard. Butterflies floated through the air. Tails had packed water bottles and other hiking equipment. The team walked through the forest and searched for the echidnas and the Master Emerald.

Sonic walked in front to check for Traps and other threats. while Amy and Tails walked about 10 feet behind.

Amy: Tails, can I ask you something?

Tails: Sure.

Amy what's is Sonic like?

Tails: He's nice,quirky, and funny. Hes like a big brother to me. He also is very caring. Sonic isnt scared to fight for what's right. He has a short attention span and likes to run and likes excitement.

Sonic couldn't hear them talking.

Sonic: *Loud Fart*

Amy and Tails were suprised by the loud noise. Sonic wasn't aware that Amy and Tails noticed.

Tails: *Chuckles*And he likes chili dogs, so Sonic farts alot

Amy chuckled a bit.

The team kept on walking. The goal was to find a echidna town or village. The team walked out of the forest. There was a valley.
In the valley was a large town with stone buildings. The buildings had echidna carvings and native art.

Tails: We found it! Let's go talk to the citizens.

The team ran into the town. It was quiet, too quiet. There was no sign of citizens. The town looked empty. The team was confused. A few miles from the town there was a big stone staircase.

Sonic: Let's see what that is.

The team climbed the steps, there were alot of steps. Amy wiped sweat from her brow, she was tired.

Amy: My feet are in pain. I dont know if I will make it to the top.

Sonic carried her. Amy was in awe at Sonic's kindness. She was in love. Amy stared at Sonic lovingly.

The team made it to the top. Sonic was suprised by what he saw. There was a red echidna standing in front of the emerald. The Echidna was slightly taller than Sonic and had big fists with bone spikes on them. He had purple eyes and a white moon shape on his chest. The echidna was strong and sturdy looking. The echidna's face wasn't friendly.

Sonic put Amy on her feet.

Sonic: Hi there....I'm sonic.

Echidna: You will not steal the Master Emerald you little punk!

Sonic: What?! No. I'm not hear to steal something!

Echidna: A friendly doctor told me everything. About a blue hedgehog wanting to steal the Master Emerald.

Sonic: *Thinks* Oh no. Robotnik has escaped, he's been here.

Sonic: Listen there's been a misunderstanding.

Echidna: Leave now or I'll break you like a stick.

Sonic: I'm not bad!

Echidna: Step back from the emerald.

The echidna launched at Sonic with a swinging right punch. Sonic moved back and avoided the strike. Amy and Tails were scared. The echidna Continued To throw punches. Sonic jumped down the stairs while avoiding the punches.

To Be Continued